PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 10:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
when will the stores be getting them?

i called my insider at sprint and he said it wouldn't be for a couple of weeks. that just sounds weird. why is it so long before the stores are getting them?
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)
Old 09-16-2008, 10:24 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: when will the stores be getting them?

apparently everything is delayed due to IKE.

5-7 days so id say the 24th area.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-16-2008, 10:38 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
i called my insider at sprint and he said it wouldn't be for a couple of weeks. that just sounds weird. why is it so long before the stores are getting them?
I talked to the local rep in my town and she said that they are getting most of the phones in the store on OCT 19th. I asked the same questions about Sprint offering them online already; they answered that the website will offer them for about a month before they release them to the store!!

Take it with a grain of salt!! We all know how sprint reps are so well informed!!

Old 09-16-2008, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

meanbastard is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I talked to the local rep in my town and she said that they are getting most of the phones in the store on OCT 19th. I asked the same questions about Sprint offering them online already; they answered that the website will offer them for about a month before they release them to the store!!

Take it with a grain of salt!! We all know how sprint reps are so well informed!!

Same info from my local store reps........
Old 09-16-2008, 11:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

I went to the Sprint Headquarters today(literally about 15 miles right down the street from my apartment) and they told me that stores will not get them until 9/28/08. This is when the corporate stores will be getting it. This date can change depending on when the store orders it. Expect to see it by the end of the month though

I had mine direct shipped to the store so I'll have mine in 2-4 days given Ike doesn't slow down shipping too much.

Old 09-17-2008, 12:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO

Drewman247 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Drewman247 Send a message via MSN to Drewman247 Send a message via Yahoo to Drewman247

I was told Oct. 17... Who knows!!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6950

TheoO is a n00b
Wink Re: when will the stores be getting them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHarvey View Post
I went to the Sprint Headquarters today(literally about 15 miles right down the street from my apartment) and they told me that stores will not get them until 9/28/08. This is when the corporate stores will be getting it. This date can change depending on when the store orders it. Expect to see it by the end of the month though

I had mine direct shipped to the store so I'll have mine in 2-4 days given Ike doesn't slow down shipping too much.
you are absolutely correct, the 28th is when the phone should be in the store, people talking about the 19th of next month, that is the release for the pro and some other phones that we have coming out. dont tell anyone that i told you...
Old 09-17-2008, 02:29 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post

the did the same thing with the mogul in June of 07, it was 'available' on line but wasn't actually in stores until the first half of july

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond