PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Got diamond sent to me for free(exchange)

Well I am not sure exactly what happend, but I should be receiving an HTC Diamond in the mail free of charge (although I have to send back my mogul if I want to keep it, but thats fine). What I did was I sent an email to ecare saying that my mogul was being really buggy(which it is) and that I would like to replace it with the touch diamond as I replaced it with the touch before (about a month ago I traded my mogul for a touch to try it out, but decided to keep the mogul, also it was free). They told me that they can't do that and that I was out of the 30 day trial, but then I recieved a call about the email, and because I had activated sent back the touch and activated my mogul again less than 1 month ago, he said that I was still within the 30 day exchange period, so I told him I would like to try out the diamond, and he said thats fine. So I should be receiving it within a few days if it all works out. I don't think this will work very well for anyone, as it was through a mistake by the representative. Anyway I just thought i'd share my story, if any of you really want to try it out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Re: Got diamond sent to me for free(exchange)

I am seriously jealous =D>
Old 09-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

how was your original phone purchased? Online, thru ecare, telesales, or in a physical sprint store? Please let us know... I'm supposed to be getting a replacement mogul (new not refurb) but I really want to move up to a diamond as well... I may try to go thru ecare this time! thanks

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-16-2008, 02:46 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

oh yes and by the way... i hate you.... lol
Old 09-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have a rep calling me back within the next couple of hours to try getting me a diamond. She said she could get me a new Mogul, but told her I was sick of the problems with it and my account. I mentioned switching carriers when my contract expires in Jan., she said she will give me a call back.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
how was your original phone purchased? Online, thru ecare, telesales, or in a physical sprint store? Please let us know... I'm supposed to be getting a replacement mogul (new not refurb) but I really want to move up to a diamond as well... I may try to go thru ecare this time! thanks
I originally got my phone through telesales on a SERO plan (about 1 year and a half ago). A little over a month ago I tried out the touch for 30 days and sent it back, keeping my mogul. I guess they counted it as a new phone, giving me another 30 day trial. Hopefully everything works out for me. I plan to trade the diamond for the touch pro when it comes out.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro and Sprint Diamond

bbossman1 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
I originally got my phone through telesales on a SERO plan (about 1 year and a half ago). A little over a month ago I tried out the touch for 30 days and sent it back, keeping my mogul. I guess they counted it as a new phone, giving me another 30 day trial. Hopefully everything works out for me. I plan to trade the diamond for the touch pro when it comes out.
Post up when you receive it! Make sure to cross post in the Diamond tracking thread so that those of us that ordered early and paid can light the fuse on our brain bombs if you get one before us.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:10 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

I'm in a similar situation. I got a warranty upgrade (after 10 months of owning my mogul) a couple of weeks ago. I emailed ecare complaining of the lack of pic mail support, and through some back and forth emails they have agreed to swap my mogul for a diamond "when it becomes available", since I'm "withing my 30 days". Now, I'm just trying to convince them that it is available. I called customer care, and they said that the shipment got damaged in New Orleans (sounds like a story to me..). None the less, ecare said that they'd put a not on my account for a clean swap to a Diamond for my Mogul. Hope it all pans out, I'm not very patient..
Old 09-16-2008, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre, touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

IFMISM is keeping up the good workIFMISM is keeping up the good work

congrats. they changed out my touch for a diamond for free also.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Gh05t is just getting started

Im supposed to be switching my treo 800w for the diamond. I have to pay for the diamond first then they credit back the diamond. I hope I dont run into any probems with this method.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond