PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 02:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

john80hotkey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone with a Diamond, Does it have MMS, is it Arcsoft? Can you get the settings?

they already have the app extracted and cab do a search not sure how stable it is though search- picture mail cab
Old 09-16-2008, 08:47 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: Anyone with a Diamond, Does it have MMS, is it Arcsoft? Can you get the settings?

No2chem has the cab posted on his site.....I've installed it, but I don't have picturemail on my account.

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/
Old 09-16-2008, 11:46 AM
oyzerskiy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So does anyone know how to get this cab working?
I have installed it, and it does show up in my "accounts" but I cant seem to receive/send anything. What settings do I need to change?

Thanks,
Old 09-16-2008, 12:23 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oyzerskiy View Post
So does anyone know how to get this cab working?
I have installed it, and it does show up in my "accounts" but I cant seem to receive/send anything. What settings do I need to change?

Thanks,
did u check no2chems site? at the top it has this info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by from nuerom.com/BlogEngine
The instructions are kind of off, but after you install the cab, go to messaging, then File>NEW. It should setup your device, then you are good to go.
it's abit goofy, but a screen will open that verifies your picturemail account
Old 09-16-2008, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kingsfan626 is a n00b

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but after I installed the cab and soft reset my phone it hung up after the Sprint splash screen
Old 09-17-2008, 12:27 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
diamond pic mail

When you receive picture mails on your sprint diamond, do the photos download to the phone, or do you get the text with the link?
Old 09-17-2008, 10:46 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Threads merged.

late,
Coz
Old 09-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Touch Pro
Threadstarter

lmv7777 is keeping up the good worklmv7777 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lmv7777

on the diamond when you open the link it shows like an email in outlook and when you click on the message it opens picturemail with a preview of the pictures. but using it you can upload directly to myspace and photo bucket. its pretty awesome. i think you can also upload to sprint pictures account if anyone can let me know if this can be done and how?

Diamond > Touch > Treo 700p > TOUCH PRO

If i helped. click "thanks"
Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond