PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Want To Buy Or Trade...

I am lookin' for the back of a Telus Diamond. I am willing to buy it or trade the back of a Sprint Diamond.

Or if there is a website that sells only the Telus back could someone please point me to it?
Old 09-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit
Re: Want To Buy Or Trade...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
I am lookin' for the back of a Telus Diamond. I am willing to buy it or trade the back of a Sprint Diamond.

Or if there is a website that sells only the Telus back could someone please point me to it?
If its for the Sprint Diamond it may not work, also the micro USB has some burgundy around it, but black back with little burgundy seems slickk.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
If its for the Sprint Diamond it may not work, also the micro USB has some burgundy around it, but black back with little burgundy seems slickk.

The way I understand it is that all the burgundy will be replaced with black once the Telus backing is installed...not to mention the cool graphic.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Almost a VIP

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Not really, there is burgundy attached to the device which can't be removed, I'll post pics later.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:52 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
The way I understand it is that all the burgundy will be replaced with black once the Telus backing is installed...not to mention the cool graphic.
What cool graphic?
Old 09-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Almost a VIP

Old 09-12-2008, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

tk76 is just getting started

Any good reason Sprint decided to ditch the glossy, diamond edged back in favor of the blocky burgandy? Is it a cost saving measure, or just a bad decision?
Old 09-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk76 View Post
Any good reason Sprint decided to ditch the glossy, diamond edged back in favor of the blocky burgandy? Is it a cost saving measure, or just a bad decision?
Because, most people, including me, would hate having all those fingerprints.. Smart move.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

wait, is it going to be mini usb or micro usb? I honestly dont see the point in making the usb any smaller, miniusb seemes like a good size to me, heck full size usb would be even better IMHO. I dont think it save much if any space on the phone to go from mini to micro.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

tk76 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
Because, most people, including me, would hate having all those fingerprints.. Smart move.
I wonder, given the choice, which back people would prefer? Not worth making a poll about...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond