PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Diamond for direct ship

ok, so I just left the sprint store where I used to work. they have the diamond in there system and available for direct ship, except an official date hasn't been set so no one will probably sell it now. but if I would have wanted the phone they could have applied my rebate, I couldve paid for it, and I would have had it within 3 business days for shipping. just thought i'de let you know. the only reason I didn't purchase one is because I want the pro. so for those of you who have inside connects in the store they can definitely direct ship you one. and all the employees of sprint on this forum should know exactly what direct ship is.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800
Carrier: Sprint

The Jungle 77 is a n00b
Re: Diamond for direct ship

Its not available for direct ship yet, will be in about 2 weeks.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jungle 77 View Post
Its not available for direct ship yet, will be in about 2 weeks.
I was in the store today and saw it. If you're an employee trust me, try it out and you will be able to complete the sale.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800

The Jungle 77 is a n00b

And probably get S$$tcanned for selling a device pre-launch. They are seriously not playing around in our area anymore. I don't know about you, but you guys can wait, and ill keep getting a paycheck. Just me though.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch/Diamond/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/Hero/EVO

e.lamberson is keeping up the good worke.lamberson is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I was in the store today and saw it. If you're an employee trust me, try it out and you will be able to complete the sale.
Maybe I'm wrong but I think this is complete bull. My manager and I just went into the system three days ago when we received the fact tags and I pulled up the sku and we tried to direct ship just to see if it would work and it says it's unavailable for direct ship at this time.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:24 AM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by e.lamberson View Post
Maybe I'm wrong but I think this is complete bull. My manager and I just went into the system three days ago when we received the fact tags and I pulled up the sku and we tried to direct ship just to see if it would work and it says it's unavailable for direct ship at this time.
maybe I missed something, but did you say 3 days ago, and I said today. hmmmmmm? put the sku in rms and see if it pops up.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:24 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

I mean I know I'm getting the touch pro but this person is only telling you if you have the hook up or enuff clout with sprint you can order the diamond early. Don't hurt to try it and see if the diamond is what you really want
Old 08-30-2008, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

reese719 is becoming a great contributor

I just tried and it says the item is only available from store inventory... so unless that store magically pulls from a warehouse that no one else in the country can, I seriously doubt it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond