PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 10:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TV-out on CDMA vers?

Can anyone confirm that the CDMA Diamond indeed has the TV-out functionality? According the xda forums the GSM version mentions this accessory; TV Out Cable TC A110 (pre-release),taken from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=video

Thanks,

-CC

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTd3SUPSJsM <-- Diamond demo connected to TV

Last edited by clockcycle; 08-21-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (Telus)
Carrier: Telus

CNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: TV-out on CDMA vers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Can anyone confirm that the CDMA Diamond indeed has the TV-out functionality? According the xda forums the GSM version mentions this accessory; TV Out Cable TC A110 (pre-release),taken from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=video

Thanks,

-CC

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTd3SUPSJsM <-- Diamond demo connected to TV
Wanna send me the cable, and I'll test it?

Clint
Old 08-21-2008, 11:04 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNeufeld View Post
Wanna send me the cable, and I'll test it?

Clint

According to the xda thread, it's still in question if the ROM has the functionallity..

This feature alone may determin my descision between the Diamond and Raphael.

-CC

P.S. Sorry don't have one, the cable..
Old 08-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

kyppcgeek is keeping up the good workkyppcgeek is keeping up the good work

I hope that video is legit. That is awesome!
Old 08-22-2008, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

XDA thread has posted a cab file with the needed program, they claim to use it with the expansys cable. There is mention of the FM radio cab also to get it working on the Diamond, gonna look for that one to have it handy, since there is no mention of it in the Telus or Sprint manuals.

-CC
Old 08-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

I believe I heard somewhere it is simply a program on the phone, the actual FM antenna is the cord?
Old 08-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

I "hear" about the tv out aswell, BUT isn't it possible that he could just be using something like pdaReach for treos? Isn't there a program for desktops that allows you to view your ppcs screen on your computer? Couldn't that be a possibility?

I really hope there is a video-output on the diamond cuz i want to convert my factory navigation on my bemer to have a video-in... o man, Slingbox would just be awesome! lol

Don't rag on me for driving and watching... i don't do it ALL the time, only if there's a football game and i have to go get snacks or booz
Old 08-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

nevermind on my possibilty, it looks just like this post#33 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...164#post391164

as it does in the video...

just need the adapter.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond