PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond mp6950
Carrier: MTS allstream

impaler66688 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Diamond help

k i bin searching this sites forums as well as XDA developers im new to the touch diamond as of mid 2010 and discovered a few months ago about improving my phone through rom flashing etc so being as i was on a new 3 year contract i did not want to void my warranty but wanted a newer rom so i tried HTC website but they didnt have my carrier so i emailed there customer support. my carrier is MTS mobility (allstream) in winnioeg,and they told me my phone was dealt out of PCD phones so i check out there site and find my carrier but no rom/reflash or nothing so i asked there customer support and they told me that the only one they have is for cellular south and it should be safe to use on my device so i read a bit on rom flashing etc but neglected to dump my rom/radio and flashed the cellular south rom for my touch diamond mp6950 and my radio/rom changed but i also lost my EPST settings and am stuck on cellular south my phone dials and sends txt still through mts but no data and i cant seem to figure out how to get back to mts service or towers so i called tech support only to have them tell me that i will have to send my phone in for 6 - 8 weeks to be serviced prob at small cost cause they dont carry support for that phone even though i got it there last year programmed lol. through reading various forums i understand that i need the stock rom and radio as well as a carrier cab for i discovered that the cellular south flash i did changed my epst prl and all info that i needed so if any one can help this obvious total noob lol locate what i need to fix this easily and cost efficient would be alot of help most links i try seem to be dead and mts has no leaks on anything i need but maybe there are some old files ppl have backed up somewhere to help :.......thanks new PDA DIAMOND owner/Fan besides this bs this is a sweet device screw iphone lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond