PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 10:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: MTS

mHo2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ordering a new Digitizer/LCD Combo CDMA Diamond

Hi,

My LCD screen cover (not a screen protector) is looking pretty scratched up, i'm looking at replacing it.

It also looks like the screen cover == the digitizer, and it is really only possible to replace the digitizer with replacing the LCD screen as well. (I read that they are near-vacuum sealed). This isnt an issue.

However, My carrier is MTS, therefore i have an MTS phone, I was wondering if i could purchase a 'Sprint' LCD screen and digitizer and have it fit seamlessly with my version
US NEW LCD Digitizer HTC Touch Diamond XV6950 Sprint - eBay (item 380281186912 end time Mar-19-11 22:02:41 PDT)

It seems as though the only difference is the small logo at the top, am i correct?
Old 03-09-2011, 02:48 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

mHo2 is a n00b
Re: Ordering a new Digitizer/LCD Combo CDMA Diamond

..Anyone?
Old 03-29-2011, 01:02 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

mHo2 is a n00b

Bump!!
Old 03-31-2011, 06:31 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

not sure... why not just get another phone on craigslist? most of the diamond development is dead now.

Old 04-03-2011, 02:17 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mHo2
Hi,

My LCD screen cover (not a screen protector) is looking pretty scratched up, i'm looking at replacing it.

It also looks like the screen cover == the digitizer, and it is really only possible to replace the digitizer with replacing the LCD screen as well. (I read that they are near-vacuum sealed). This isnt an issue.

However, My carrier is MTS, therefore i have an MTS phone, I was wondering if i could purchase a 'Sprint' LCD screen and digitizer and have it fit seamlessly with my version
US NEW LCD Digitizer HTC Touch Diamond XV6950 Sprint - eBay (item 380281186912 end time Mar-19-11 22:02:41 PDT)

It seems as though the only difference is the small logo at the top, am i correct?
It should work just fine. Good Luck to you!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:10 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

mHo2 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
not sure... why not just get another phone on craigslist? most of the diamond development is dead now.
Because i have a CDMA phone, and my provider only allows its phones on its service (that i'm aware of) and telus phones. Unfortunately this raises the costs of the diamond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

It should work just fine. Good Luck to you!
Thanks! I'll attempt this when i have time

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond