PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2011, 09:04 PM
mHo2's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: MTS
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 33
Reputation: 5
mHo2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ordering a new Digitizer/LCD Combo CDMA Diamond

Hi,

My LCD screen cover (not a screen protector) is looking pretty scratched up, i'm looking at replacing it.

It also looks like the screen cover == the digitizer, and it is really only possible to replace the digitizer with replacing the LCD screen as well. (I read that they are near-vacuum sealed). This isnt an issue.

However, My carrier is MTS, therefore i have an MTS phone, I was wondering if i could purchase a 'Sprint' LCD screen and digitizer and have it fit seamlessly with my version
US NEW LCD Digitizer HTC Touch Diamond XV6950 Sprint - eBay (item 380281186912 end time Mar-19-11 22:02:41 PDT)

It seems as though the only difference is the small logo at the top, am i correct?
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2011, 01:48 PM
mHo2's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: MTS
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 33
Reputation: 5
mHo2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ordering a new Digitizer/LCD Combo CDMA Diamond

..Anyone?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-29-2011, 01:02 AM
mHo2's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: MTS
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 33
Reputation: 5
mHo2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ordering a new Digitizer/LCD Combo CDMA Diamond

Bump!!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-31-2011, 06:31 PM
fixxxer2012's Avatar
#1 troll!
Offline
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar
Location: West Michigan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,632
Reputation: 1690
fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ordering a new Digitizer/LCD Combo CDMA Diamond

not sure... why not just get another phone on craigslist? most of the diamond development is dead now.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-2011, 02:17 AM
horndoctor's Avatar
Suuuper Geeenius
Offline
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint
Location: St. Louis, MO.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,764
Reputation: 8384
horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mHo2
Hi,

My LCD screen cover (not a screen protector) is looking pretty scratched up, i'm looking at replacing it.

It also looks like the screen cover == the digitizer, and it is really only possible to replace the digitizer with replacing the LCD screen as well. (I read that they are near-vacuum sealed). This isnt an issue.

However, My carrier is MTS, therefore i have an MTS phone, I was wondering if i could purchase a 'Sprint' LCD screen and digitizer and have it fit seamlessly with my version
US NEW LCD Digitizer HTC Touch Diamond XV6950 Sprint - eBay (item 380281186912 end time Mar-19-11 22:02:41 PDT)

It seems as though the only difference is the small logo at the top, am i correct?
It should work just fine. Good Luck to you!
__________________
Trombone players do it in 7 positions!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-2011, 09:10 PM
mHo2's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: MTS
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 33
Reputation: 5
mHo2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ordering a new Digitizer/LCD Combo CDMA Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
not sure... why not just get another phone on craigslist? most of the diamond development is dead now.
Because i have a CDMA phone, and my provider only allows its phones on its service (that i'm aware of) and telus phones. Unfortunately this raises the costs of the diamond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)



It should work just fine. Good Luck to you!
Thanks! I'll attempt this when i have time
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com