PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

getmeoutofhere is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
USB Drivers

I am trying to access my phone with efs explorer and need the usb drivers so it will read my diamond. Can anyone direct me to a working link? thank you
Old 06-27-2010, 05:45 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere
I am trying to access my phone with efs explorer and need the usb drivers so it will read my diamond. Can anyone direct me to a working link? thank you
Try EveryWAN and see if it works for you:

http://www.sparus-software.com/en/do...pport,232.html
Old 06-28-2010, 01:33 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: USB Drivers

The beauty of EveryWAN is you only need an ActiveSync connection and it has a file transfer manager. But if you need drivers, can you be more specific? For example, which kind of computer do you have and which operating system? Which drivers have you tried to use?
Old 06-28-2010, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma
Re: USB Drivers

if your using efs explorer, i assume you are using dmr (##DIAG#) before plugging in, here are the modem drivers for win xp/vista/7

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1229845978

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond