PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Diamond p3700 wont boot up (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=123409)

trytill 06-03-2010 03:25 PM

Diamond p3700 wont boot up

Hi my diamond wont boot up when i press start button nothing happens i have tryed putting the wall charger on it but nothing taking the battery out for a long time but nothing happens tryed resetting it soft and hard but nothing and my pc does not find the diamond what can a guy doo please anybody help me

wmdunn 06-03-2010 05:32 PM

Re: Diamond p3700 wont boot up

Quote:

Originally Posted by trytill (Post 1789460)
Hi my diamond wont boot up when i press start button nothing happens i have tryed putting the wall charger on it but nothing taking the battery out for a long time but nothing happens tryed resetting it soft and hard but nothing and my pc does not find the diamond what can a guy doo please anybody help me

Is that a CDMA Diamond or GSM? You could try putting it into bootloader and then reflashing your stock carrier rom.

Bootloader = VolumeDown + Power Button
Hard Reset = VolumeDown + OK + Power Button

trytill 06-03-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmdunn (Post 1789814)
Is that a CDMA Diamond or GSM? You could try putting it into bootloader and then reflashing your stock carrier rom.

Bootloader = VolumeDown + Power Button
Hard Reset = VolumeDown + OK + Power Button

Hi it´s a cdma diamond ive tryed soft and hard reset nothing happens and my pc does not detect me diamond

jesse2k7 06-03-2010 07:28 PM

Can You ener the tri-color screen? (bootloader)
try holding down volume down key and the power button while you push the reset button with the stylus.
If that works you will be in a rainbow colored screen from there you can plug in the computer to flash a new rom. make sure its CDMA or GSM it is very important..
-if you want to restore the factory rom hold the power button, volume down key, the touch wheel button, and reset with stylus.. i know its awkward, but it works..
Are you sure that you unlocked your phone? the colored screen should sy unlocked on the top somewhere..
... like wmdunn said ...just tried to explain better

trytill 06-04-2010 03:21 AM

I can not enter the tri color screen and i have tried too reset the phone by pressing the buttons but nothing happens . I was flashing my diamond when everything went blank and been blank screen ever since :(

horndoctor 06-04-2010 12:42 PM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:

Originally Posted by trytill
I can not enter the tri color screen and i have tried too reset the phone by pressing the buttons but nothing happens . I was flashing my diamond when everything went blank and been blank screen ever since :(

Could you possibly have a bad battery?
Were you unlocking/flashing your device before this happened? Did it just start this behavior randomly?

trytill 06-04-2010 12:59 PM

Hi i dont think i have a bad battery and i was flashing my diamond when this happend

trytill 06-04-2010 01:01 PM

i mesured the battery with a volt meter and it is 3,57 volts and i think it is gsm 3g not cdma

horndoctor 06-04-2010 01:08 PM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Try hooking it up to your charger for a few hours and see if it will charge up a little and then try some things. When you plug in the charger do you see any charging lights or any activity?

trytill 06-04-2010 01:14 PM

I tried that last nigth to charge left the phone four a few hours with charger on but nothing