PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

olegchet is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sound Output on OMJ ROM

I have a Sprint Diamond and have been running OMJ ROM from last November. Trying to figure out whether it is possible to control sound output to headphones or speakerphone. When I just plug in the headphones to listen to music, the sound goes to the phones. However, if I also plug in the charger (through a splitter adapter), the sound output switches to the speaker. I can not direct the sound to headphones with the charger plugged in. I remember being able to listen to headphones and charging the phone at the same time, but not sure if it was on the same ROM. At this point I am hesitant to experiment with different ROMs, too many custom apps installed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sound Output on OMJ ROM

Im on an OMJ ROM as well and the sound output has never changed for me. Are you sure you have them plugged into the correct places on the dongle? Headphones on the side charger on the bottom?

Old 05-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

You might try flashing the shipped rom and then re-flashing your current OMJ rom.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work

Nah its not the ROM, its your dongle. Mine does that sometimes too, I think its from liquid damage in my case as I spilled some soda or something on it. Mine works sometimes with the charger plugged in, without it plugged in, and sometimes it just doesn't work at all period.

I think the dongle you have is damaged, you can pick another one up on ebay for like $10. This is both on OMJ's and NRG's ROM, so I know it not rom-based. (well at least for me)
Old 05-25-2010, 07:36 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

ROM from Nov? Time to update, been lots of improvements since then, though as Robsta said, it's not the ROM

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond