PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 01:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
bell mobility media player cab for a 6.5 rom

Does anyone have a cab for the bell mobility media player (to watch tv and nhl center ice) that will work on a 6.5 or 6.5x rom .

the cab i have works great with a 6.1rom but i get an error when it is loading video on a 6. 5 rom
Old 05-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: bell mobility media player cab for a 6.5 rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by higher diamonds View Post
Does anyone have a cab for the bell mobility media player (to watch tv and nhl center ice) that will work on a 6.5 or 6.5x rom .

the cab i have works great with a 6.1rom but i get an error when it is loading video on a 6. 5 rom
I found this:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...02&postcount=2

Or you could try TCPMP:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...23&postcount=4

Last edited by horndoctor; 05-25-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Thanks horndoctor that is the bell media player i currently use, but it will not work for the 6.5 roms
Old 05-26-2010, 06:16 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Sorry, I will try to see what else I can find.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I don't know if you saw this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=456517

Kinda looks interesting.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Man, I'm beginning to think there is no such thing.
I noticed NFSFAN removed it from his 6.5 rom because it wouldn't work and I believe he has Bell as his carrier. His roms are usually very compatible with Bell.
Kinda odd that it doesn't work with 6.5.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MTS

tryptik is a n00b

Quote:

I noticed NFSFAN removed it from his 6.5 rom because it wouldn't work and I believe he has Bell as his carrier. His roms are usually very compatible with Bell.
Than again, the youtube app does not seem to work with 6.5 either. So, maybe there is some similar issue ?
Old 06-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryptik
Quote:

Than again, the youtube app does not seem to work with 6.5 either. So, maybe there is some similar issue ?
Hmm...I didn't know that.
I guess that's another reason for me to stick with my current 6.1 setup!
Old 06-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryptik View Post
youtube is working for me with OMJ 6.5.x rom

Quote:

I would like to use 6.1 with sense 2.5, as i must admit it was the cookie mod that took me away from sense 2.1

thanks for the help in trying to find a working cab horndoctor, it is much appreciated
Old 06-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by higher diamonds
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryptik View Post
youtube is working for me with OMJ 6.5.x rom

Quote:

I would like to use 6.1 with sense 2.5, as i must admit it was the cookie mod that took me away from sense 2.1

thanks for the help in trying to find a working cab horndoctor, it is much appreciated
Hey, no problem at all!
I wish I could have found what you were looking for.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond