PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Problem with keypad HELP!!!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119901)

MAXIMATOR 05-02-2010 12:47 PM

Problem with keypad HELP!!!!!

I want to make Russian ROM for Diamond CDMA.

I use the kitchen from OMJ and Calkulin's

When I create a ROM (SYS 21055 or 23541) there is a problem with hard buttons. Button "up" and "OK" I need to click several times that thay had worked.

I can not understand what the problem ](*,)](*,)](*,). But when connect phone to PC with aktivesync, buttons are pressed normally.

Sorry for my English.

I hope somebody help me.

I also tried to change keypad.dll from original TELUS ROM. After changin proplem stay with button "OK"

Carla 05-04-2010 02:07 AM

Re: Problem with keypad HELP!!!!!

Moved to General HTC Diamond Discussion :)

horndoctor 05-04-2010 02:23 AM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

1st try to double check your cooked rom to make sure you didn't leave something out.
Then flash the shipped rom and clear storage and format internal storage.
Then flash your cooked rom again and see if that helps.
Flashing the shipped rom before the cooked rom helps odd issues sometimes.
Otherwise, you must have left something out or made an error in the cooking process or you have a hardware malfunction. :(

MAXIMATOR 05-16-2010 06:14 AM

I found the cause. As I understand it is not properly patched nk.exe for WM 6.5.5
with this nk.exe also do not work stylus sensor.

I Build ROM use the same packages, but SYS (28014) and using nk.exe from 6.1 and problem has gone.

horndoctor 05-17-2010 01:08 AM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXIMATOR
I found the cause. As I understand it is not properly patched nk.exe for WM 6.5.5
with this nk.exe also do not work stylus sensor.

I Build ROM use the same packages, but SYS (28014) and using nk.exe from 6.1 and problem has gone.

Great!
Glad you fixed it.
:)

MAXIMATOR 05-17-2010 04:12 AM

I am only found a problem, but how to fix it in SYS 23569 with i dont know. :(
In last energyrom (with SYS 23569) this problem is absent.

I asked him to share OEMXipkernel, but he ignored my request.

2 Bunny 05-17-2010 05:33 PM

HINT Reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXIMATOR (Post 1730874)
I want to make Russian ROM for Diamond CDMA.

I use the kitchen from OMJ and Calkulin's

When I create a ROM (SYS 21055 or 23541) there is a problem with hard buttons. Button "up" and "OK" I need to click several times that thay had worked.

I can not understand what the problem ](*,)](*,)](*,). But when connect phone to PC with aktivesync, buttons are pressed normally.

Sorry for my English.

I hope somebody help me.

I also tried to change keypad.dll from original TELUS ROM. After changin proplem stay with button "OK"

One of those problems might be because the CDMA Diamond lacks an up arrow key...

- 2 Bunny