PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: smart telecom indonesia

febry is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wi fi and bluetooth wont turn on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
does it say "can't turn on bluetooth stack"? a soft reset didn't help?
I got this problem on startup saying "can't turn bluetooth on"..how can I repair this without a hard reset, too many apps to re-install.
Thank you.

Last edited by febry; 10-14-2010 at 02:11 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by febry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
does it say "can't turn on bluetooth stack"? a soft reset didn't help?
I got this problem on startup saying "can't turn bluetooth on"..how can I repair this without a hard reset, too many apps to re-install.
Thank you.
Have you got something trying to start at bootup that is leftover in the Windows/Startup folder? Check that with File Explorer.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by febry View Post
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Have you got something trying to start at bootup that is leftover in the Windows/Startup folder? Check that with File Explorer.
mine does it if the phone crashes or if i reboot. the bluetooth or wi-fi won't work, but i just reboot again and it's fine. (it only does it on my tp2, it doesn't on my hd2 )
Old 10-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sony
Carrier: vodafone

plam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

According to my knowledge just take your data backup, and reset your phone, refresh your phone may it is start, if not start then update your software that is best way to start your wifi and bluetooth connection.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond