PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wheel-2-Unlock - NO LONGER UNDER DEVELOPEMENT!!!

EDIT: Rainfreak has been kind enough to take a crack at this and has made some progress!! He will be starting his own thread once he is ready to release it so he can recieve the propper thanks he deserves!

THANKS RAINFREAK!

OP: Here's an idea... when you turn your phone off, it locks... when you turn it on, you must roll your thumb/finger to the right around the wheel of the diamond to unlock it...

as you wheel around, the white line around the circle begins to fill from the top, moving rightward around...

sorry for the poor image quality, i just threw it together as a thought.

I hope a developer can throw this together, prolly isn't hard at all and would really be cool for the diamond. Better graphics and glowing line ofcourse.

Last edited by syanni85; 09-29-2008 at 12:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Wheel To Unlock Idea for Developers

Sounds like a good idea
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Yeah, that would be pretty cool...
Old 09-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

really wish i knew how to create even a SIMPLE app... man, i'm lost in the dark on that tho
Old 09-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

I do some programming in .net on PC, but have never looked at the SDK for the phones. Maybe I should start in all my free time (yeah right, I am at work now doing server maintenance)...
Old 09-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I do some programming in .net on PC, but have never looked at the SDK for the phones. Maybe I should start in all my free time (yeah right, I am at work now doing server maintenance)...
its very similar i bet you could swing it man

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
lol... atleast you have a starting point ya know?... read into it when you have the time (i wouldn't understand a word of developers talk)

i'm just a skinner unfortunately
Old 09-27-2008, 11:20 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Have fun locating the light settings for that wheel! I don't think I've seen any program that uses them yet!
Old 09-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Have fun locating the light settings for that wheel! I don't think I've seen any program that uses them yet!
I had no doubt that would be the case... when I commit to something it never turns out being easy
Old 09-27-2008, 11:36 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
light setting? I never said the wheel to be lighting up... i was just saying on the screen, you'll see the gesture.... once you get to a certain point on the wheel, another section of the circle(on the screen) will fill in.

The wheel doesn't need to light up. As simple as possible.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond