PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: diamond

samisemsem is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
big proplem in my diamond

Introduced an upgrade to two of the Roman Diamond 6.5 and the operation took place successfully
ا
And download to the end and then turn off the device for re-employment and income to the screen
htc touch diamond
Written by htc touch diamond and then nothing after that, and you do enter the bot Lauder To reload the original Roman but we got the same result is that Windows can not work and the old stand The device when a page is written Alihaaltach Diamond Is there a solution that should be taken note of the power of attorney
volume up -volume downor cancel
I could not install the boot page Lauder and walk straight into the three Aktiarac a volume up-volume downor cancel Please advise me because I got to the stage of the device Yas, thank you
ا
Advance
Old 03-24-2010, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: TELUS

TKG26 is just getting started
Re: big proplem in my diamond

Hold: Back,vol down,power and reset
Old 03-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Push and hold volume down and while holding volume down push and hold the power button until you see the bootloader screen.
Then re-flash your rom.
I think.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:42 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

samisemsem is a n00b

Thanks for All
But now I need to install the original ROM for Diamond I from boot loader beacuse the device can't make Sync. with my computer
Old 03-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Who is your carrier?
Sprint, Alltel, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile?
Important to know.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks horndoctor for helping this user out.

If you need anything else, please feel free to PM me. I have a diamond for now as well and absolutely love it, that's why I still have one

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 03-25-2010, 01:01 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985
Thanks horndoctor for helping this user out.

If you need anything else, please feel free to PM me. I have a diamond for now as well and absolutely love it, that's why I still have one
lol!
Well, I don't know if I helped much!
I like helping if I can.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:15 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

samisemsem is a n00b

thank you horndoctor
Old 03-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by samisemsem View Post
thank you horndoctor
did you get your stock rom flashed?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond