PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Metro PCS Flashed Diamond, SMS no timestamp error.

my friend has his diamond flashed to metro, and he's havin the issue of there not being a timestamp on his text's only the date... so i tried the sprint 2016 error fix cuz that worked on my sprint tp2, but that didnt work than i tried ziggy's fix and it says "incorrect device or version or previously installed. This hotfix will only support HTC DIAMOND 2.00.651.7 . 0x30"

Anyone kno how to fix this, thanks..

Old 03-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Metro PCS Flashed Diamond, SMS no timestamp error.

Maybe something in this thread or some other info on this site may help:
http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1466303
Old 03-30-2010, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Unfortunately they didn't have the answer either =(

Thanks for the effort though =)
Old 03-30-2010, 01:40 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Has this always happened?
I say your friend may be suffering from a bad flash and I recommend he do it himself rather than some guy at the metro store. I don't trust them to do everything right. Just my opinion though!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

I was just gonna do it for him, but wasn't sure how to set it up right... I can flash to custom ROM's but when it comes to flashing to different services I never have done that...
Old 03-31-2010, 02:34 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
I was just gonna do it for him, but wasn't sure how to set it up right... I can flash to custom ROM's but when it comes to flashing to different services I never have done that...
I found this guide for ya:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1496307

If you decide to do it for him that guide should do the trick.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond