PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   HTC DIAMOND... Impossible-Unlocked?? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114625)

Moguldqr 03-18-2010 02:14 AM

HTC DIAMOND... Impossible-Unlocked??

I buy my diamond some days ago is an ALLTEL DIAMOND when I buy this knowing that it has an ESN LOCKED I install the Diamond_C CDMA SSPL and HardSPL . to fix it... then later I install the OMG ROM but since this time I cant change any part of the EPST when I replace one line this appear the anterior character next to reset. ](*,)

Does anybody can help me?

crisra 03-18-2010 10:20 AM

Re: HTC DIAMOND... Impossible-Unlocked??

the OMJ rooms dont let you change anything to EPST, you must return to OEM room(I use and Sprint room) and do the changes and then put OMJ room.

Moguldqr 03-19-2010 06:28 PM

Thanks!!! but could you told me how? I try to unlock again then I put the SPRINT ROM ...nothing happens!! ](*,)

Do you know how can I do it? :(

wmdunn 03-19-2010 10:17 PM

I know it's just a language thing ... but it's difficult to understand exactly what you have done up to now. Did you follow the instructions listed in the sticky at the Diamond Upgrade forum?

wmdunn 03-20-2010 09:54 AM

No need to pay to have your CDMA Diamond unlocked. Simply follow the procedure outlined in the upgrade forum.

wmdunn 03-20-2010 09:56 AM

Re: solution for unlocking !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindrellaa (Post 1644765)
HTC mobile has pleasant features!!
I'm using the HTC mobile ,
Recently i unlocked my mobile by using the unlock code specified in this site Removed & got nice solution..
This site provide unlock code & instruction at cheap cost &
They are very much good in providing services!!!
Try out this site to unlock your mobile & gain solution!!!
Cheers-)

Go away ... and take your sales pitch with you! :angry7:

horndoctor 03-21-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moguldqr (Post 1637913)
I buy my diamond some days ago is an ALLTEL DIAMOND when I buy this knowing that it has an ESN LOCKED I install the Diamond_C CDMA SSPL and HardSPL . to fix it... then later I install the OMG ROM but since this time I cant change any part of the EPST when I replace one line this appear the anterior character next to reset. ](*,)

Does anybody can help me?

Is the Alltel Diamond the same device as the Verizon Diamond!? :scratch:

wmdunn 03-21-2010 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horndoctor (Post 1647672)
Is the Alltel Diamond the same device as the Verizon Diamond!? :scratch:

It shouldn't be ... plenty of people have unlocked their Alltel Diamond and used custom roms. At one time, Tersoth was active with a rom that he built with his Alltel Diamond. If it's Verizon, then he's stuck ... no Hard SPL available.

Moguldqr 03-24-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmdunn (Post 1647834)
It shouldn't be ... plenty of people have unlocked their Alltel Diamond and used custom roms. At one time, Tersoth was active with a rom that he built with his Alltel Diamond. If it's Verizon, then he's stuck ... no Hard SPL available.

Yeah Im pretty sure that it happens with my cellphone... thanks everyone! :mrgreen: