PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

dud1yboys is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wired headset one way calling?

I just bought a wired headset for my Diamond. And I can hear the caller but the caller can NOT hear me. Anyone else have this problem? I flashed back to stock still same problem.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Wired headset one way calling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud1yboys View Post
I just bought a wired headset for my Diamond. And I can hear the caller but the caller can NOT hear me. Anyone else have this problem? I flashed back to stock still same problem.
On said wired headset is there a microphone on it? That could be a problem if there is not, otherwise what you have there are headphones.

Old 03-07-2010, 11:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

@ TREmp77 - LOL! good point!

During the call check to see if there is a headset icon in the call status screen. The diamond came with a headset that works...so did the touch pros. Wondering if you are useing the adapter for like a 2.5 mm jack or a micro usb plug like the plug in on the stock provided headset...probably hard to find a headset that fits the plug in on the diamond, my guess would be that if you are useing the adapter this is why the caller cannot hear you.

Last edited by sprintgirl; 03-07-2010 at 11:46 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Threadstarter

dud1yboys is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
@ TREmp77 - LOL! good point!

During the call check to see if there is a headset icon in the call status screen. The diamond came with a headset that works...so did the touch pros. Wondering if you are useing the adapter for like a 2.5 mm jack or a micro usb plug like the plug in on the stock provided headset...probably hard to find a headset that fits the plug in on the diamond, my guess would be that if you are useing the adapter this is why the caller cannot hear you.
There is the headset icon. And this is the one that comes with the Diamond. It is the Micro USB headset. There is a MIC on it just doesnt pick up voice. I thought maybe it was some weird driver thing ? So annoying I bought the headset from cellphoneshop because I went to all the sprint stores and they don't even carry the wired headset.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

hm...maybe it is defective...i would get it from a sprint tech who maybe has one laying around...tell them its the one that came with the phone and just stopped working and they will prob swap it. otherwise i would order directly from www.htc.com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond