PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 12:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond & HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Mobitel

khvan_chan_bong is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Help! Please! Diamond Bricked!

Before It bricked i've own the original wm 6.0 rom then i'm trying to flash a custom rom like energy rom but it all stuck with 0% so i was trying to use mtty and follow the instruction to format the rom then it doesn't boot at all and stuck with the touch diamond screen and so on i'm trying to hard spl it with bootloader and it also stuck at 0% ! Anybody have any idea! Please I Need Help! Thanks In Advance!
Old 02-25-2010, 11:34 AM
sparkdiamond

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Help! Please! Diamond Bricked!

im new here dont know much but did you hardspl your phone and upgraded radio?...guess that could be the problem or just try a different rom and ins tall it from the tri color screen.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by khvan_chan_bong View Post
Before It bricked i've own the original wm 6.0 rom then i'm trying to flash a custom rom like energy rom but it all stuck with 0% so i was trying to use mtty and follow the instruction to format the rom then it doesn't boot at all and stuck with the touch diamond screen and so on i'm trying to hard spl it with bootloader and it also stuck at 0% ! Anybody have any idea! Please I Need Help! Thanks In Advance!
Mobitel looks like a GSM carrier. Your phone doesn't work right now because you (most likely) tried to flash a CDMA rom to it. Head over to here and look around for gsm roms. You can probably un-brick it by pressing/holding vol. down and pressing/holding down the power button. Then connect to usb and flash a GSM diamond rom to your device.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond & HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Mobitel
Threadstarter

khvan_chan_bong is a n00b

Thanks you verymuch! I'll try it!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond