Originally Posted by mwalt2
Hasseye, you can try the cab that I made in the post below. It contains the updated Sprint rilphone.dll and will install it to \windows. It works fine on my ROMs that I make (used Calkulin's OEMDrivers for base, so any ROM based off of his should work as well) and it worked for at least one person on mike's old ROM. It won't fix old text, but it should fix all incoming texts.
[ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included
Thanks for making this sms cab fix. I much prefer receiving my sms w/ the time sent indicated instead of the time received on my phone. I've tried installing HTC's official 2016 sms fix but I kept getting the Not the correct OS message. Next I tried ziggys .dll cabs but it didn't work and I had to hard reset my phone. But your cab worked great w/ my phone. All I did was disable the RecvTimeStamp reg edit then installed your .cab file and now it all works to my liking. I sent a test sms from another phone and had my phone turned off. When I turned it on 5 minutes later, the sms was received and showed the time it was sent out to me. My phone's a Sprint Diamond using OMJ custom rom wm6.1 sys21055 w/ sense 2.1. My guess is this only works w/ wm6.1. Again thanks.