PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 01:07 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I switched back to my diamond

Until my upgrade is due, I decide to get rid of Sprint or I go with Verizon and Sprint.........I have decided to go back to my diamond. Looking at the droid eris and then my diamond made me realize that I have a lot more than the Eris does. My phone may be harder for some users, but easier and more of my style for me. I love WM and will always have it! I am putting my Diamond back to use now!

ps. it's still in brand new condition

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 01-12-2010, 11:06 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: I switched back to my diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
Until my upgrade is due, I decide to get rid of Sprint or I go with Verizon and Sprint.........I have decided to go back to my diamond. Looking at the droid eris and then my diamond made me realize that I have a lot more than the Eris does. My phone may be harder for some users, but easier and more of my style for me. I love WM and will always have it! I am putting my Diamond back to use now!

ps. it's still in brand new condition

Welcome Back!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'm with you, Courtney ... there really isn't anything that Sprint is currently offering that is much of an upgrade. With Sense 2.1 installed, our Diamonds look like mini HD2's ...
Old 01-12-2010, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows Mobile 6.1

iPollesion is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariPollesion is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariPollesion is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariPollesion is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Totally agree with you wmdunn. Now the wait for Windows Mobile 7.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:15 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPollesion View Post
Totally agree with you wmdunn. Now the wait for Windows Mobile 7.

the diamond and 90% of the current phones won't run wm7.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
the diamond and 90% of the current phones won't run wm7.
No one said that current phones were going to be able to run Windows 7. Even so, not sure where you get your information to make such a broad statement. The point of the thread is the weak selection of upgrades currently available, and the frustration that many of us are experiencing.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:10 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Threadstarter

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I totally agree. The diamond is my only comparison to the eris that I also like. I am glad to be back! Thanks
Old 01-13-2010, 12:18 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'm going to get a Tour this week but yeah I hear you as far as the Diamond. It was a nice little phone and held up alright.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2/Touch Pro/Diamond

Atomic2Mod is keeping up the good workAtomic2Mod is keeping up the good work

Had a Diamond - switched to TP. After 2 weeks, switched back to Diamond.
Switched to TP2. After one week, back to Diamond. It's so perfect - if it wasn't for running out of room storage wise. Need an upgrade badly and am very disappointed with Sprint.

They keep trying to talk me into the Hero and become quite insulting when I tell them I need WM. It's a crying shame....
Old 01-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Threadstarter

so I'm not the only one who likes to go back and forth between my phones....yay!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond