PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   I switched back to my diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105886)

GirlGoneGeek 01-12-2010 01:07 AM

I switched back to my diamond

Until my upgrade is due, I decide to get rid of Sprint or I go with Verizon and Sprint.........I have decided to go back to my diamond. Looking at the droid eris and then my diamond made me realize that I have a lot more than the Eris does. My phone may be harder for some users, but easier and more of my style for me. I love WM and will always have it! I am putting my Diamond back to use now! :)

ps. it's still in brand new condition

OMJ 01-12-2010 11:06 AM

Re: I switched back to my diamond

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtney1985 (Post 1480867)
Until my upgrade is due, I decide to get rid of Sprint or I go with Verizon and Sprint.........I have decided to go back to my diamond. Looking at the droid eris and then my diamond made me realize that I have a lot more than the Eris does. My phone may be harder for some users, but easier and more of my style for me. I love WM and will always have it! I am putting my Diamond back to use now! :)

ps. it's still in brand new condition

Welcome Back!

wmdunn 01-12-2010 02:36 PM

I'm with you, Courtney ... there really isn't anything that Sprint is currently offering that is much of an upgrade. With Sense 2.1 installed, our Diamonds look like mini HD2's ...

iPollesion 01-12-2010 03:01 PM

Totally agree with you wmdunn. Now the wait for Windows Mobile 7.

fixxxer2012 01-12-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPollesion (Post 1482122)
Totally agree with you wmdunn. Now the wait for Windows Mobile 7.

the diamond and 90% of the current phones won't run wm7.

wmdunn 01-12-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 (Post 1482490)
the diamond and 90% of the current phones won't run wm7.

No one said that current phones were going to be able to run Windows 7. Even so, not sure where you get your information to make such a broad statement. The point of the thread is the weak selection of upgrades currently available, and the frustration that many of us are experiencing.

GirlGoneGeek 01-13-2010 12:10 AM

I totally agree. The diamond is my only comparison to the eris that I also like. I am glad to be back! Thanks :)

MrObvious 01-13-2010 12:18 AM

I'm going to get a Tour this week but yeah I hear you as far as the Diamond. It was a nice little phone and held up alright.

Atomic2Mod 01-13-2010 01:24 AM

Had a Diamond - switched to TP. After 2 weeks, switched back to Diamond.
Switched to TP2. After one week, back to Diamond. It's so perfect - if it wasn't for running out of room storage wise. Need an upgrade badly and am very disappointed with Sprint.

They keep trying to talk me into the Hero and become quite insulting when I tell them I need WM. It's a crying shame....

GirlGoneGeek 01-13-2010 09:43 PM

so I'm not the only one who likes to go back and forth between my phones....yay! :)