PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

kwatcha is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I switched back to my diamond

I was up for an upgradee along with a hole in my pocket and sadly enough was not impressed with TP2 and the Hero or Gyro so I stuck with my beloved Diamond. The Diamond is not as big as the iPhone and not as Bulky as the TP2. For me the Diamond is NOT out of style and I truly love my Diamond.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Yeah ... me too. I just keep dressing it up with different looks. Really been a dependable phone for me ... nary as much as a hiccup in the last fifteen months.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Agree with you guys on the Diamond being a solid device. I am tempted to grab the samsung moment with my upgrade and keep both running until next year but was hoping a 4g device was going to drop this month.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic2Mod View Post
Had a Diamond - switched to TP. After 2 weeks, switched back to Diamond.
Switched to TP2. After one week, back to Diamond. It's so perfect - if it wasn't for running out of room storage wise. Need an upgrade badly and am very disappointed with Sprint.

They keep trying to talk me into the Hero and become quite insulting when I tell them I need WM. It's a crying shame....
Why do you need wm? I have a hero and n diamond n i have found the hero to be more reliable n I can get 2 for 29$ I used to love my diamond too, I still do but i gues i need to upgrade it lol i think its running intx 1.6 Rom
Old 01-14-2010, 03:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2/Touch Pro/Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Atomic2Mod is keeping up the good workAtomic2Mod is keeping up the good work

Why I need WM? (Besides it being a platform we use at work - which that alone is reason enough).

But even at home:
We are syncing several WM phones over the same pc. Everything is tied together: the calendar (we all need to have the same one), the Notes, the To Do lists and the Tasks, the Addresses.

But most of all, we're running a finance software that syncs directly with MSMoney, which we completely depend on.

Any other OS has been lacking in providing the ease and convenience.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic2Mod View Post
Why I need WM? (Besides it being a platform we use at work - which that alone is reason enough).

But even at home:
We are syncing several WM phones over the same pc. Everything is tied together: the calendar (we all need to have the same one), the Notes, the To Do lists and the Tasks, the Addresses.

But most of all, we're running a finance software that syncs directly with MSMoney, which we completely depend on.

Any other OS has been lacking in providing the ease and convenience.
Oh okay just saying I think theres an app that is ms mobile in the android market
Old 01-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks
Threadstarter

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

No way this phone will ever be out of style, at least for a while. Look at the apache...how many members are still using it? I believe I'll have my diamond longer than 2 years too.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 01-15-2010, 02:20 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I'm jealous now lol, I miss my Diamond in a way of great size, not as thick as the tp2, I might just re buy one eventually just to have on BINB I had a hero for a one day, all i have to say is that user friendly/idiot proof operating systems just aren't for me after falling in love with WM, sold it to some member 260 or something. now if Sprint can get a HD2.... good bye tp2.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:45 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks
Threadstarter

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

You should have kept the diamond for this purpose.....you learned your lesson
Old 01-15-2010, 03:14 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
You should have kept the diamond for this purpose.....you learned your lesson

Yes I did but overall it was better making the girlfriend happy with those extra gifts on Christmas can't be greedy now can i lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond