PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looks Like T-Mobile wins

Looks like I am switching to T-Mobile, but I am still gonna hold out hope for Sprint. Doesn't look good. HTC said HD2 is a T-Mobile Exclusive. For the article clink on my HD2 link.

My HD2 thread

Old 01-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Looks Like T-Mobile wins

LOL, T-Mobile doesn't win at anything!
Old 01-07-2010, 04:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

lol, ya. do you know how many ppc's are comming out that will be better? its one ppc.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I'm going to give it till the end of Jan and if nothing intriguing comes out I'm going to upgrade to the TP2. It should hold me over till something else comes out.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
I'm going to give it till the end of Jan and if nothing intriguing comes out I'm going to upgrade to the TP2. It should hold me over till something else comes out.
i have both, youll love the tp2.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
LOL, T-Mobile doesn't win at anything!
Inthe race to see who got the HD2 yeah they won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lol, ya. do you know how many ppc's are comming out that will be better? its one ppc.
I dont see anything better, its the one ppc that I wanted. So yeah they won.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Inthe race to see who got the HD2 yeah they won.

I dont see anything better, its the one ppc that I wanted. So yeah they won.
because what you want=what everyone wants
Old 01-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
because what you want=what everyone wants

No no no, by no means. Thats not what I meant. By the title I meant two things, one they won the race for the HD2 and won a new customer and prob plenty others.

I dont want to get into any kind of post war, I was just trying to be helpful. If I wasn't then my apologies.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond