PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, My HTC Vogue is alive again!
Carrier: MetroPCS

billion is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Owner of an Old HTC Diamond

For Sprint! The deal with my ebay purchase of a verizon didn't happen due to seller issues. Thankfully the MAN upstairs led me to find a pretty decent Sprint HTC diamond! I'm trolling now for these hot ROMs everyone is sporting and hope to learn how to make my own.

Thanks!
Old 01-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

billion is a n00b
Re: New Owner of an Old HTC Diamond

This is like being a kid in a candy store. Can figure out which ROM to pick. Let me see if Vodka will help.

The unlock by Cmonex was unbelievably easy. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062

After I read the posts, everybody who ran into trouble just deviated from the instructions. Just follow the instructions!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

If you are interested in cooking your own roms, I'd suggest looking at OMJ's kitchen. He has put out a very easy to use kitchen with some very useful templates that are easily tweaked.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97388

He is also very responsive to questions and suggestions. I'm very new to cooking myself, and I've had (IMHO) great success making a lightweight titanium rom that I load SPB's mobile shell on top of, and then further customize by include various cabs for different versions that my wife and I both run. Good Luck.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 01-08-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

billion is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
If you are interested in cooking your own roms, I'd suggest looking at OMJ's kitchen. He has put out a very easy to use kitchen with some very useful templates that are easily tweaked.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97388

He is also very responsive to questions and suggestions. I'm very new to cooking myself, and I've had (IMHO) great success making a lightweight titanium rom that I load SPB's mobile shell on top of, and then further customize by include various cabs for different versions that my wife and I both run. Good Luck.
Thanks! I'm trying out Energy's rom and then I'll work up to OMJ and my own Kitchen. But I'm loving this radio!

Tomorrow, I'm off to have this ESN put on Metro.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond