PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 05:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

meccax5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: farewell all....

everyone of his roms i used were buggy as hell. he sucked.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:14 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by meccax5 View Post
oh shut up
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Its funny that you mentioned "everyone of his roms i used". If they were so bad, why did you keep downloading them? I know what you're doing and it's pretty simple. You chuck these stupid comments up to elicit a response. Tonight New Years Eve, so why not hit the town. Maybe go to a new club, have a few drinks then tell the bartender his drinks suck. Maybe they will have more pity on you than we do. Probably since you paid for them. Hopefully, your 15 post or 15 minutes of annoyance is about up...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:22 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Dude, you've already been warned once to let it drop. Want to go for the trifecta? Or do you want to do the smart thing and call it quits?

Just as a reminder:

Quote:
2) Be polite and treat fellow members with respect (Zero Tolerance Rule*)
No Flaming anyone, we are all friends. This includes starting threads about a person or an issue. If there is an issue with something, it belongs in PMs, NOT in the public forum. Do not call out people in the forums, this belongs in PMs. Do not swear/curse at other members by calling them names or directed towards their work. Racial/Sexist slurs will also not be tolerated at all. If you have an issue with someone, PM a staff member. Unless addressing a matter to a Moderator or Admin do not post a PM received from someone in the forums.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 01-01-2010 at 01:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Lurker

meccax5 is a n00b

i love setix. i will miss him dearly. he meant so much to my life.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:37 AM
N00b

corneliuscrisco is just getting started

I vote that meccax5 be banned
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

zizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzizou90 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Based on Mecca's posts, I'd say maybe he just sucks at using his phone?
HTC Touch Pro 2 on SERO 500, 400 bonus minutes, free unlimited incoming, unlimited text, unlimited data, Sprint PowerVision, Pick-5, N&W at 5pm, Sprint 2 Home, $5 recurring credit + $200 credit = $25/month + 8 months free
Old 01-03-2010, 03:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

master4g is a n00b

Maybe this isn't the best place to ask...but what is a good reason to switch over to android? Why did you switch?

Personally, Here are the things that are holding me back: I have gotten pretty comfortable with some of the apps which are available for WM, the main ones being:
1. IGo 8 for Text to speech, turn by turn GPS(or any good alternative in that case..like tomtom).
2. WMWifirouter to creat a wireless hotspot
3. Browsers, browsers,and fast browsers (Opera Mobile and Opera Mobile with turbo, and skyfire)
4. A solid SIP keyboard like TouchPal (I think this might be available for android now)
5. Magicall ( so i can train my phone to not ring during certain pre-set times of the day)
6. Don't really play games, but SPB Brain evolution is nice once in a while.

Hardware wise: I small phone with a front facing qwerty would be ideal. I am looking forward to the HTC Trophy which is supposed to come out in 2010.

I think I am ready to move on from WM as the lag really bugs me, but can someone convince me and assure me that the above apps have substitutes on the other side of the river.

Last edited by master4g; 01-03-2010 at 03:22 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:14 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

1. Free program called Waze. Dont know about text to speech with a GPS program but definitely has turn by turn and shows you up to date traffic reports
2. I havent run accross this yet being that i dont know why you need it when you can just tether
3. I have tried 3 different browsers, all three have been heads over Opera. My personal favorite has been Dolphin browser
4. Keyboard is great, and to top it all off, text prediction and completion are outstanding!
5. I saw a program like this just the other day, I dont remember the name.
6. GAMES??? Ha, you havent played good games til you get a Droid!!

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 01-03-2010, 04:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
LET ME ASK YOU ONE QUESTION.............Did you ever get charged to use one of his ROMs??..........OF COURSE NOT! SO WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT??? IF THEY WORK, FINE.IF THEY DON'T, YOU MOVE ON. BUT THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE. THE ISSUE IS THAT THIS PERSON CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO THE REST US. HAVE YOU??
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond