PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S™ II Epic™ 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

iflog is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Heres One You Probably Havent Heard

Has anyone ever bricked their phone on purpose and how did you do it?
Old 12-20-2009, 01:11 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Heres One You Probably Havent Heard

I've been around for a bit and trust me I've heard threads like this expect to be flamed most likely and maybe thread closed =x
Old 12-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

I don't really think there should be discussion on how you can brick your phone so you can pull a fast one on your provider. Not cool my friend.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here check THIS out
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The way I see it, you lay the Diamond on the ground and Put a Brick or Cinder Block on top of it. Make sure you have TEP
But seriously, most of us are trying to Avoid Bricking Our Diamonds, while you're going in the opposite direction
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Old 12-20-2009, 04:42 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primenall View Post
Here check THIS out
Haha...Very nice
Old 12-20-2009, 06:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: palm pre, going back to my htc diamond.
Carrier: sprint

olgreg20 is just getting started

lol it cracks me up that people here think they're so self righteous, the person that asked the question asked a question, he didnt ask for a lesson in moral values or a lesson in fraud. and im pretty sure that everyone here has either downloaded music for free, or movies...but no one says nothing then, and thats stealing. also if the subject of the question botheres your "moral" beliefs than just hit the back button and go look at something else, simple as that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If someone is going to do something that is not on the up & up, one should find out how to do it by Searching, and asking others to engage in a practice that is questionable should be a last resort, if a resort at all. Searching the Web yields many answers about many topics, including what the op is asking. I can Search for that answer without asking one person, and it would probably only take a few minutes. That's if i didn't already know the answer
Old 12-21-2009, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S™ II Epic™ 4G Touch
Threadstarter

iflog is a n00b

I just wanted to see how many honest people were in here. Like olgreg20 said, most of you have probably downloaded music or videos without paying for it (theft), or downloaded torrents, so I'm sure you've done more unscrupulous things than kill a phone. I actually bricked an HTC Titan Mogul once (not on purpose). Tried to put a different ROM on it and got stuck. Took it back to Sprint and they couldn't unlock it. Happens.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work

if its the CDMA diamond, flash a GSM rom. That should hose you up pretty good.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond