PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Heres One You Probably Havent Heard (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102512)

iflog 12-20-2009 12:34 AM

Heres One You Probably Havent Heard

Has anyone ever bricked their phone on purpose and how did you do it?

CaliBoyPhillip 12-20-2009 01:11 AM

Re: Heres One You Probably Havent Heard

I've been around for a bit and trust me I've heard threads like this :p expect to be flamed most likely and maybe thread closed =x

Carla 12-20-2009 02:38 AM

I don't really think there should be discussion on how you can brick your phone so you can pull a fast one on your provider. Not cool my friend.

Primenall 12-20-2009 02:41 PM

Here check THIS out

Biker1 12-20-2009 03:34 PM

The way I see it, you lay the Diamond on the ground and Put a Brick or Cinder Block on top of it. Make sure you have TEP :mrgreen:
But seriously, most of us are trying to Avoid Bricking Our Diamonds, while you're going in the opposite direction :confused:

Carla 12-20-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primenall (Post 1427074)
Here check THIS out

Haha...Very nice :)

olgreg20 12-20-2009 06:38 PM

lol it cracks me up that people here think they're so self righteous, the person that asked the question asked a question, he didnt ask for a lesson in moral values or a lesson in fraud. and im pretty sure that everyone here has either downloaded music for free, or movies...but no one says nothing then, and thats stealing. also if the subject of the question botheres your "moral" beliefs than just hit the back button and go look at something else, simple as that. :-({|=

Biker1 12-20-2009 07:06 PM

If someone is going to do something that is not on the up & up, one should find out how to do it by Searching, and asking others to engage in a practice that is questionable should be a last resort, if a resort at all. Searching the Web yields many answers about many topics, including what the op is asking. I can Search for that answer without asking one person, and it would probably only take a few minutes. That's if i didn't already know the answer :)

iflog 12-21-2009 01:27 AM

I just wanted to see how many honest people were in here. Like olgreg20 said, most of you have probably downloaded music or videos without paying for it (theft), or downloaded torrents, so I'm sure you've done more unscrupulous things than kill a phone. I actually bricked an HTC Titan Mogul once (not on purpose). Tried to put a different ROM on it and got stuck. Took it back to Sprint and they couldn't unlock it. Happens.

qwho 12-21-2009 09:20 AM

if its the CDMA diamond, flash a GSM rom. That should hose you up pretty good.