PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: xt garmin ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Google navigation looks promising. But yes, if google navigation updates everytime you log on, it will be sweet!
also f.r.e.e. that spells free. (god I hate that song)
Old 12-16-2009, 01:30 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
also f.r.e.e. that spells free. (god I hate that song)
Lol. Im with you on that one.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 12-16-2009, 01:49 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I like having Garmin as it sure comes in handy.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
but its $100 better than google maps and other free navigators?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Agree'd

I sure do agree with you a lot...
Old 12-16-2009, 03:19 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
but its $100 better than google maps and other free navigators?
Yup. IDK why but it is just a lot better IMO.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yup. IDK why but it is just a lot better IMO.

wow you Obviously roll fat, must be truly superlative
Old 12-16-2009, 07:44 PM
kaarukun

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Even though I use google maps most of the time, the biggest problem with google maps is when entering locations without cell reception. Pretty much makes it useless. I never had that issue when trying out the Garmin XT a while back since the maps are preloaded on the internal storage.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaarukun View Post
Even though I use google maps most of the time, the biggest problem with google maps is when entering locations without cell reception. Pretty much makes it useless. I never had that issue when trying out the Garmin XT a while back since the maps are preloaded on the internal storage.
makes sense in some areas, in Houston though theres alwasy "cell reception" and I conect to like 12 gps satellites so I've never had an issue.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Canada

iggy is just getting started

OK so why does everyone forget the most important thing about Garmin, you can go offroad whereas IGO and TomTom kinda shows you where you are in connection to the closest road available.

Not sure if Google does offroad so can't comment on that one.

As of Dec. 10:
OMJs 6.5 ROM w/HTC Sense - and loving it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond