PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 03:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus Diamond
Carrier: Telus

GodxSon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
the uploader cab?

hi im on juicys new rom and notised he dosnt have the facbook and youtube uploader. can anyone tell me were to get it and yes ive searched but no avail since i dont know the app name...o and any specific downlad instructions like do i install to main memery or internal

thanks geeks
Old 06-21-2009, 09:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Re: the uploader cab?

Here ya go. I would install in main memory.

*edit* Sorry. I grabbed the wrong file.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sprint update profile & prl.cab (543.8 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by b4u2; 06-21-2009 at 11:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:56 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodxSon View Post
hi im on juicys new rom and notised he dosnt have the facbook and youtube uploader. can anyone tell me were to get it and yes ive searched but no avail since i dont know the app name...o and any specific downlad instructions like do i install to main memery or internal

thanks geeks
that is from the 2.5 version of HTC album, juicy is using 3.0, so it is impossible to get it using the 3.0 album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Here ya go. I would install in main memory.
he was asking for facebook and youtube UPLOADER, not sprint updater, please read the post before you post
Old 06-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

Try this from Wmpowerusers.com. Install on Main.

To upload photos to Facebook first open HTC Album and then select the file you want to upload. The same principle applies to you Tube. Click on the selected video and then upload to YouTube.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Try this from Wmpowerusers.com. Install on Main.

To upload photos to Facebook first open HTC Album and then select the file you want to upload. The same principle applies to you Tube. Click on the selected video and then upload to YouTube.
I thanked you for the link to .cabs! I installed them to the TP2, and did a soft reset, twice, but no luck getting the functionality. The weird part was I went to uninstall programs, tried to uninstall it three times, soft-reset my phone, and even deleted the files off my micro-SD but the icon and program still exists on my phone. The uninstaller said "Could not remove all of this program," so that was odd. I am on the new Dec. 6 MightyROM, Verizon's TP2. (I THINK this is the version I used to use on my TP1 that I absolutely LOVED, I'm going to try it again tonight and report back! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94990)

There was a version of this program I've been looking high and low for that integrated the HTC Album uploading flawlessly, and even let me upload pics in batches or one at a time and gave me updates with icons as to what uploaded already or what was pending.

PS: Just trying to trouble-shoot on my own, I thought perhaps I should make sure I'm installing to the main memory and not the internal microSD, and also should I install and run BOTH of the files you linked in your above post, or only one? Thanks
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!

Last edited by HTC Touch-Pro; 12-09-2009 at 11:57 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond