PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Diamonds biggest flaw (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100795)

violent31601 12-08-2009 06:51 PM

Diamonds biggest flaw

in your opinion what is the HTC Diamonds biggest flaw?

I would say not having a real 3.5 headphone jack, and dealing with that extremely large adapter. I know they have smaller adapters but still its unnecessary.

cesium 12-08-2009 07:16 PM

Re: Diamonds biggest flaw

Yeah the lack of 3.5mm jack and 4gb space kills it as a multimedia phone for me

Incubated 12-08-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by violent31601 (Post 1397439)
in your opinion what is the HTC Diamonds biggest flaw?

I would say not having a real 3.5 headphone jack, and dealing with that extremely large adapter. I know they have smaller adapters but still its unnecessary.

haha i was thinking more technically about this, but you are absolutely right. you have to carry this abominable useless mini usb to mini usb adapter, which doesn't even allow you to plug normal usb in, but moreover i am pissed because i lost it. wtf. my charger got taxed, and i don't even know how i lost this piece of shit accessory; moreover, my ipod 3.5mm jack busted, so i was depending on the diamond for some portable music. thanks a lot diamond.

i am also pissed about the 3.2 megapixel camera that takes nice pictures in the light not having flash. come on.

dcanimation 12-08-2009 08:07 PM

not only do i have to deal with the giant headphone adapter, but to top it all off it doesn't even work right. i only get sound out of one headphone and it's been like that since it was new!

Carla 12-08-2009 08:29 PM

Haha, I liked the adapter because I could use it to prop the phone up for movie watching LOL!!! The biggest flaw I had with my Diamond was the dang screen kept getting oily and LCD runs on the bottom corners. The 4gb was always plenty for me since I never put a lot on the phone.

Jadall 12-09-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlaDarla (Post 1397717)
Haha, I liked the adapter because I could use it to prop the phone up for movie watching LOL!!! The biggest flaw I had with my Diamond was the dang screen kept getting oily and LCD runs on the bottom corners. The 4gb was always plenty for me since I never put a lot on the phone.

That is a known issue with it being made my diamond has never done it but some of them leak some sort of a fluid into the lcd. get it fixed thru warranty replacement thru your wireless provider.

I like my diamond alot but I'm sure this is the case with all touch phones its impossible to use it when you are doing something else like driving (I know you are not supposed to) but being able to press the number keys on a regular phone would be nice but make the phone much larger.

The jack adapter I have left in my car and jacked it into my stereo on my car so it doesn't bother me much as I am not using the phone or can just unplug it to answer it.

Carla 12-09-2009 12:30 AM

I have already moved on from the Diamond lol, just throwing my two cents in from my good ole Diamond days!

Biker1 12-09-2009 04:46 AM

The Camera Sucks!!!

billyapd21 12-09-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlaDarla (Post 1398356)
I have already moved on from the Diamond lol, just throwing my two cents in from my good ole Diamond days!

What are you using now? TP2?

4wheelfurry 12-09-2009 03:22 PM

Vibrate quit working on me... Have read that many,many,many have had this issue. I have to say that tops all for me! Well its a good thing I don't care much about the vib but I still wish it weren't broken!!!