PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you keep your Diamond as your every day phone until the HD2 hits the U.S.?
Yes 58 96.67%
No 2 3.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S™ II Epic™ 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

iflog is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who is sticking with the Diamond until something like the HD2 hits the U.S.?

Just saw the price for the HD2. Over $800. Think I'll be sticking with my Diamond for a bit but if I can sell it soon I will try a Hero.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:34 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Re: Who is sticking with the Diamond until something like the HD2 hits the U.S.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iflog View Post
Just saw the price for the HD2. Over $800. Think I'll be sticking with my Diamond for a bit but if I can sell it soon I will try a Hero.

same here, the diamond is my backup phone because my pre died on me 3 weeks ago. tbh the diamond is growing on me now, i just bought a new body case and what not. so ill keep it until early next year when i can buy a pixi or hero.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:33 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I just got changed to a touch pro from sprint so i guess my diamond days are over... I'll still test out this diamond ROM's while i get my TP =p
Old 12-13-2009, 02:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: sprint

cdorrell12000 is a n00b

I am sticking with my diamond. I also picked up a second one on the cheap just in case something happens to my current one. Also I just bought an extended battery from Mugen, so I plan to hang on as long as I can until something comes out with A - A faster processor B - Better battery life ( The Hero and Momeent both lack decent batteries for now) C - Something that just blows all other phones away. I enjoy my Diamond and everythng I can do with it. Need a few more apps though - Here's hoping =)
Old 12-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G
Threadstarter

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
same here, the diamond is my backup phone because my pre died on me 3 weeks ago. tbh the diamond is growing on me now, i just bought a new body case and what not. so ill keep it until early next year when i can buy a pixi or hero.

The palm pre LITERALLY looks like a gay hockey puck...not like "oh you look gay for having the phone", but the phone actually looks like what a hockey puck would look like if it were a gay man.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:34 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
The palm pre LITERALLY looks like a gay hockey puck...not like "oh you look gay for having the phone", but the phone actually looks like what a hockey puck would look like if it were a gay man.

yeah the design sucks but webos is awesum. im actually hoping to buy a palm pixi, the form is soo much better.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

$800.00 !!!!!??????
Yeah, that'll be a Big Seller
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Old 12-15-2009, 09:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
$800.00 !!!!!??????
Yeah, that'll be a Big Seller
Maybe that's why sprint and other carriers are hesitant to carry it. Even after subsidy it would end up being 400-500 then.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Good Point
I think there would be an Increase in the NYC Crime Rate (If it can go any Higher than it already is!!) with people trying to steal enough cash to pay for the HD2 And forget about Carrying them on the NYC Subways

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond