PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Diamond 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Eris
Carrier: Verizon

pjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HSPL Question

Since they use the same processor and most of the same internal parts, will the Touch Pro2 2 HSPL work for the CDMA versions of the Diamond 2?

I doubt this is the case but I am hopeful. If not I think it will be a very long time before one is developed if Verizon is the only carrier to start with.

Last edited by pjsockett; 10-05-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work
Re: HSPL Question

Yeah, it's going to be. But with the shipped 6.5 and GPS unlocked I think I'll find mine enjoyable until it happens.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsockett View Post
Since they use the same processor and most of the same internal parts, will the Touch Pro2 2 HSPL work for the CDMA versions of the Diamond 2?

I doubt this is the case but I am hopeful. If not I think it will be a very long time before one is developed if Verizon is the only carrier to start with.
the touch pro2 hspl will not work with the diamond 2.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Eris
Threadstarter

pjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpjsockett is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thats what I thought
Old 10-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

My hope is that the spl for whitestone is close enough to cdma tp2 that cmonex is able to produce hspl fairly quickly after tp2 is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
I have open ears, I know the right people, that give me right documentation, and give me proper ROM files.

Cmonex already has SPL for Whitestone, and is looking at them for HSPL.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

there has to be 2 unlockers for cdma. one for vzw and telus and another for sprint. i might be wrong on the carriers but i do know there has to be 2 unlockers for cdma.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:47 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Why? It should be then same phone.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

there technically not. one is a
rhod400 and the other is a rhod500. i might be wrong but i am really close.
mightymike said it in a previous post in a different thread and i know other members here know what i am talking about.

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 10-08-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

Why does the forum censor RHOD? Or is it blocking something else? Sorry for off-topic
Old 10-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

i did that because i put something else and didnt want to put that because i was talking about the tp...which i forgot what that was HAHA.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Diamond 2