PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Arrive/7 Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260)
-   -   Is it possible to end a conference call without hanging up on everyone? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=150738)

esqueue 07-30-2012 08:18 PM

Is it possible to end a conference call without hanging up on everyone?

During a conference call (3 way) I can't find any option that lets me disconnect the last person that I called. I usually have to hang up and call the person I was talking to. Is there anyway to do this? If no, is there an app that allows such a task?

eric12341 07-30-2012 09:55 PM

Re: Is it possible to end a conference call without hanging up on everyone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by esqueue (Post 2184186)
During a conference call (3 way) I can't find any option that lets me disconnect the last person that I called. I usually have to hang up and call the person I was talking to. Is there anyway to do this? If no, is there an app that allows such a task?

goto the dialer hit private. Select the call and then hit end call. It should then return you to the previous call.

esqueue 07-30-2012 11:18 PM

Just checked, there is no such option on my arrive. thx anyway

heading to xda to update.

eric12341 07-31-2012 12:24 AM

Must be one of those features that sprint removed because its on my T-mobile HD7.

austin420 08-01-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2184200)
Must be one of those features that sprint removed because its on my T-mobile HD7.

wow. not a very intuitive response from a supposed guru. :dontknow:

eric12341 08-01-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin420 (Post 2184275)
wow. not a very intuitive response from a supposed guru. :dontknow:

@austin420
Actually it is, I was explaining why my phone has that feature but yet his doesn't. In fact my phone app on my HD7 does have alot more features than the one on my arrive. I most def know more on this issue than you do so maybe you can provide a better response (or not).

esqueue 08-02-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2184200)

The thing that sucks is that I've updated to a newer custom rom. Still can't end a 2 way call without hanging up on both parties. I even tried letting the 3rd party hang up but it calls them back. I honestly felt like smashing the phone against a wall.:cussing:

eric12341 08-03-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esqueue (Post 2184349)
The thing that sucks is that I've updated to a newer custom rom. Still can't end a 2 way call without hanging up on both parties. I even tried letting the 3rd party hang up but it calls them back. I honestly felt like smashing the phone against a wall.:cussing:

@esqueue There's only so much a custom rom can do since they're just based off the original sprint and HTC coding. Must be a registry setting somewhere you can edit.