PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 03:23 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My next phone will not be Windows! I am going Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
Why would I be on wpcentral? I don't own a wp device, so no reason to be there. I'm not a troll. I have a reason to be here. I do after all own several smart phones and this is a smartphone enthusiast forum.
What most of us are trying to figure out, is what you are doing here on a mostly android forum...

Sent from my PG86100 on the PPCGeeks App

Ok you don't own a WP device so why are you posting here in this section? I rarely post in android and when I do it's not to talk shit, I also still post in the TP2 section.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:54 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

you two would argue over what shade of green is the best...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:00 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Its a tie between huntr green and harlyquinn green.

Sent from my PG86100 on the PPCGeeks App

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:23 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Eric and Austin,

I would recommend ignoring each other... Just some friendly advice.

Everyone else... Lay off the personal attacks... They are against the site rules.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 07-23-2012, 05:31 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

I wouldn't fire off any unsavory PMs to any mods either, I've heard that can get you banned
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
I wouldn't fire off any unsavory PMs to any mods either, I've heard that can get you banned
Now why would I do that?
Old 07-23-2012, 05:58 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Now why would I do that?
Nobody said you would... But the constant bickering needs to stop.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
Nobody said you would... But the constant bickering needs to stop.
This thread actually needs to be closed as it originally was created to rant about a problem that has since been resolved. Now it's just a negative thread to bring down the platform like the very first threads in this section had done.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
This thread actually needs to be closed as it originally was created to rant about a problem that has since been resolved. Now it's just a negative thread to bring down the platform like the very first threads in this section had done.
Actually you make a good point, but instead of closed it should probably be moved to phone comparison or something.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:57 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

As an Android fan with that has owned a Moment, Epic, now Epic Touch, I'm quite impressed with the HTC Arrive I just bought for my wife. It's fast, simple, and does just about everything my GS2 does. The only drawbacks I see so far are the smaller screen and lack of Flash Video. The lacking flash video would keep it from being my primary phone as I use it to watch live sports,UFC events, and stream TV shows and movies from certain websites.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro