PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Arrive/7 Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260)
-   -   Post all Videos/Pics of Sprint HTC 7 Pro here (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=135295)

Clipp 10-12-2010 09:41 AM

Post all Videos/Pics of Sprint HTC 7 Pro here

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget....0/htc7pro1.jpg

Figured it would be nice to have all videos/pics of the HTC 7 Pro in one thread to make it easier for those interested... So far the device was only shown at the WP7 launch event in non-working form. It could change by the time it's released next year, but we might as well start obsessing now.

I'll start.

Slashgear - YouTube - HTC 7 Pro for Sprint Windows Phone 7
Engadget - HTC 7 Pro first hands-on! -- Engadget
Techlicious Media- YouTube - HTC Surround, Pro 7 & 7 HD Windows Phone 7
Geek.com - YouTube - HTC 7 Pro preview (Sprint)
MobileBurn - YouTube - Hands-on with the HTC 7 Pro, a WP7 device
PhoneDog - YouTube - HTC 7 Pro Hands On
HTC Promo video - HTC 7 Pro first look

Clipp 10-15-2010 07:54 PM

Re: Post all Videos/Pics of Sprint HTC 7 Pro here

updated with HTC promo video for the 7 pro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf7EaGsV0qI

oh, and perhaps this thread should be moved to the 7 pro forum

smileyface22 10-16-2010 03:46 PM

HTC 7 Pro Club! (Touch Pro 3)

This thread is devoted (but not limited to) to the HTC 7 Pro! If you plan on getting this device come on in and share the excitement! :mrgreen: And if you are thinking about and not sure if you want this phone then hopefully this thread will enlighten you to make the right decision for your needs and wants. I'm hoping this thread will have both the pros and cons of this device and enough enthusiasm to spread to others here.

Anyways, I'm excited for this device to come out because its something new (Windows 7) and familiar (Touch Pro 2) all in the same. So what about you? What intrigues you about this device? Or doesn't?

Specs---> HTC - Products - HTC 7 Pro - Specification

Here's a great place to start!---> HTC - Products - HTC 7 Pro - Overview

Great review with pics and vid---> HTC 7 Pro Hands On [Video] - SlashGear

ca2l3vin 10-16-2010 04:23 PM

Re: HTC 7 Club

lol Finally someone positive about the device. Heres something I just figured out. At first I thought the tilting action for a completely Fixed slider like the Nokia phones but it appears theres at "button/bar" Thats can be held or pressed down to have the screen stay flat.

smileyface22 10-16-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ca2l3vin (Post 1975063)
lol Finally someone positive about the device. Heres something I just figured out. At first I thought the tilting action for a completely Fixed slider like the Nokia phones but it appears theres at "button/bar" Thats can be held or pressed down to have the screen stay flat.

:razz: I know right! Haha. Regarding that info, I definitely want to look into that. Sounds like a good feature in the phone.

Musicman247 10-16-2010 05:19 PM

Unless Sprint announces a Windows Phone 7 Device with crazy good specs, this is the device I will get. I love the TP2, and wouldn't mind having a beefed-up version running WP7 as well!

smileyface22 10-16-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicman247 (Post 1975088)
Unless Sprint announces a Windows Phone 7 Device with crazy good specs, this is the device I will get. I love the TP2, and wouldn't mind having a beefed-up version running WP7 as well!

This is a basic summary of how I feel! Thanks for sharing. :toothy10:

darren.wlsn1 10-16-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyface22 (Post 1975096)

i would jump on this too if i didnt use a epic now, dont flame me caue my tp2 is still primary device i use and will never sell it but once you use the big screen plus the speeds its hard to go backwards on a new device. i have a shot at a htc7 surround on november 8th so that will be the real test but sprint will have other devices available with wp7 so this is not only choice.

darren.wlsn1 10-16-2010 06:09 PM

Re: Post all Videos/Pics of Sprint HTC 7 Pro here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clipp (Post 1974710)
updated with HTC promo video for the 7 pro: YouTube - HTC 7 Pro

oh, and perhaps this thread should be moved to the 7 pro forum

your wish is my command.

smileyface22 10-16-2010 06:16 PM

Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1
Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyface22 (Post 1975096)

i would jump on this too if i didnt use a epic now, dont flame me caue my tp2 is still primary device i use and will never sell it but once you use the big screen plus the speeds its hard to go backwards on a new device. i have a shot at a htc7 surround on november 8th so that will be the real test but sprint will have other devices available with wp7 so this is not only choice.

Well if you're still using a tp2 I will go easy on ya. :p I didn't go with the epic mainly because of the keyboard. It just seem like it'd be easy to get used to. Also i've been dying to see Windows 7 and how they would compare to Android.