PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 03:53 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro 7 (touch pro 3 but rename) EPIC FAIL

8 gigs of internal and no sd? Yea I think epic fail serves that about right... if youre going to have a phone in this day and age that isnt expandable youd BETTER be putting at least 16 gigs in it. That thing would be full and i'd still have 3/4 of my music/movies/apps that I cant put on it.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

WOW is there really no end to this fandroid idiocy? i mean DAMN! if you have something negative to say about WM and use it as an excuse to goto android keep it to yourself. this may be the phone that alot of us were looking forward to. i remember alot of people saying that they were always wanting a tp2 with those specs you listed, i think its great . its a shame that u have to come in here with that garbage. WHO GIVES A DAMN if it will be outdated, it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to be totally up to date because everytime u buy a phone something better comes out immediately after so i guess ur beloved EVO is outdated too. but i dont hear u trashing it. maldito tipejo imbecil!!get the hell out of here with ur garbage
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:00 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
WOW is there really no end to this fandroid idiocy? i mean DAMN! if you have something negative to say about WM and use it as an excuse to goto android keep it to yourself. this may be the phone that alot of us were looking forward to. i remember alot of people saying that they were always wanting a tp2 with those specs you listed, i think its great . its a shame that u have to come in here with that garbage. WHO GIVES A DAMN if it will be outdated, it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to be totally up to date because everytime u buy a phone something better comes out immediately after so i guess ur beloved EVO is outdated too. but i dont hear u trashing it. maldito tipejo imbecil!!get the hell out of here with ur garbage
dont hold back, just tell us your thoughts. lol

some love this and some love that and its a open forum so your gonna have haters/lovers all over.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post

Hmmm I won't trash the TP2, I liked that phone. But I did say I wanted to give the android a chance. At least till Christmas. Then after that if I still feel the same way I do now, I will go back to my TP2. Bought the HTC Desire to check it out (USCC only has the Desire and the Acclaim) and I am not impressed with it yet. Battery doesn't last a whole day, the back of it can get really HOT. It takes me forever to find "Apps" that match what I had on the TP2 and the fact that I can't install the apps to the SD card, makes my 16gb class 6 card useless except to hold music and a few programs that use it for storage. But I was running out of room installing everything to the phone. I wouldn't mind too much if the phone had 4 or 8gbs built in, but 576mb can run out quickly. My phone shows only 18mb left!!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Holy smokes... it hasn't even been 8 hours yet and someone is already trashing the phone.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 10-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
Sprint Will Launch HTC 7 Pro Next Year (Phone Scoop) hes totally talkin about the WP7 Pro Courtney..

HTC Goes Big With Microsoft; Launching Five New Windows Phone 7 Smartphones -- NEW YORK, Oct. 11 /PRNewswire/ --

to bad in March or So when CDMA carriers go to release these thngs, the specs ill be outdated though.. i agee with OP, its still a fail..

MS tells us about ALL these minimum requirements for wp7, then we see This, a WP7 device that meets the Most Minimal of requirements.. 1GHz proc.. 576RAM/ROM... thats pretty weak!!!!
and what happened to u? u used to fight against this fandroid bait/nonsense right along with me.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I'm willing to give it a try... Since WP7 will not have true multitasking... The Ram should not be that much of an issue.
This is gonna be the first release... I will get it at release... Then since I'm a premier customer... I will upgrade one year later. I love the look and the fact that it has a keyboard just like the one I'm used to. The screen size is fine. If I want to watch any bigger I can go to my netbook... Bigger... Living room.
p.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

the shame of all this is tmobile is releasing the best wp7 phone, but I cant drop my hd2 for it.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Due to your contract?
Or are you just that attached to it?
Old 10-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

I did the no contract thing, and im very attached to winmo lol! I love my tp2, but I would down that before the hd2.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro