PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro > HTC Arrive/7 Pro Accessories

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2011, 04:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrive battery cover

Anyone spots an Arrive battery cover let me know. I want to use my drill press and do a custom design in it, maybe even do a polish job but want to keep the original for backup.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Arrive battery cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Anyone spots an Arrive battery cover let me know. I want to use my drill press and do a custom design in it, maybe even do a polish job but want to keep the original for backup.
I just lost mine today. I'll report back if I can find one
Old 06-27-2011, 02:19 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community

...so got tired of looking for a battery cover to tweak (Sprint was no help) so I e-mailed HTC. Awaiting reply, will post soon with results.

UPDATE: Returned email and a phone call to HTC.... I can not purchase this through HTC directly, only third party websites. Duh! already tried that

Last edited by steveo70; 06-27-2011 at 05:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
...so got tired of looking for a battery cover to tweak (Sprint was no help) so I e-mailed HTC. Awaiting reply, will post soon with results.

UPDATE: Returned email and a phone call to HTC.... I can not purchase this through HTC directly, only third party websites. Duh! already tried that
I found my battery cover right where I left it
Same story as you. I couldn't find a battery cover to save my life so I'm really glad I didn't lose it for real. Surprised there aren't ANY to purchase through any type of channel.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:28 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thanks for reporting back. Glad you found yours, I'll still probably tweak mine on an impulse moment but wanted one for backup just in case.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

Aleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Have any of you tried going to a sprint store w/ service center? I've been given extra covers for free with my previous phones before; I wouldnt be surprized if they have some spares laying around.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleki View Post
Have any of you tried going to a sprint store w/ service center? I've been given extra covers for free with my previous phones before; I wouldnt be surprized if they have some spares laying around.

Yes sir, and NADA. The person at my former store suggest I go to ebay or craigslist where I could purchase a replacement phone to use the battery cover.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4
Carrier: Sprint

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

have you tried the thread starter of this thread? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-arrive...sassembly.html

He purchased a spare phone as his screen broke. I'd imagine that he may have a spare cover.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:36 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thanks Esqueue, I did finally get one. Sorry, forgot to update. It took many circles and emails going round and round. If I ever get the time to perforate it I will post a how to and results if helps in cooling. Anyone got any cool design ideas PM me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro > HTC Arrive/7 Pro Accessories