PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Arrive/7 Pro Accessories (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268)
-   -   Screen protector (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=142198)

zeroax 03-27-2011 03:17 PM

Screen protector

Has anyone purchased a screen protector for their arrive? I haven't seen any at Sprint stores, Best Buy, Invisible Shield or Ghost Armor's websites.

darren.wlsn1 03-27-2011 03:20 PM

Walmart ones work fine lol, Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Black Carbon Fiber FILM Shield & Screen Protector for HTC Arrive + LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS: Cell Phones & Accessories theres lots out there, google is your friend.

Sent from pimp'd epic/go pens!

hellerbrewing 04-05-2011 12:23 PM

Re: Screen protector

I put the Skinomi on mine last night. Smoothed it out and then let it sit to dry while I went over to a friends house. When I came back it looked like most of it had really adhered well except there were a few small bubbles that I couldn't work out to the edge. Supposedly theses will go away in a few days, we'll see.

Disconnect 04-08-2011 11:52 AM

I bought one from Clear Protector that someone posted on the Sprintusers forum: HTC Arrive / HTC 7 Pro Extended Protector | Clear Protector

It's half price with coupon code: iwantultra

The screen section fits perfectly, as do the edges around the screen. However, it doesn't cover the edges and corners of the keyboard part of the Arrive. Overall, I'm happy with it and have had no problems after a few days use.

steveo70 04-20-2011 12:09 AM

Anyone not using a screen protector? I have used one since getting my Mogul. Loved the the Body Gaurdz. I have yet to buy one and think I won't. The screen seems really durable out of the box. Got it day 1 and really like seeing the screen the way it was intended? Also don't think I'll have this one a year and a half like my TP2.

eric12341 04-20-2011 05:46 AM

im just using the screen protector from my tp2

caliborn 04-20-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo70 (Post 2087433)
Anyone not using a screen protector? I have used one since getting my Mogul. Loved the the Body Gaurdz. I have yet to buy one and think I won't. The screen seems really durable out of the box. Got it day 1 and really like seeing the screen the way it was intended? Also don't think I'll have this one a year and a half like my TP2.

I'm not using a screen protector either...kinda nervous about it too...i have a tendency to drop shit every now and then...:???:

nanoware 04-21-2011 02:47 PM

guys the evo shift screen protectors are exactly the same size of the arrive. they are at the sprint store.

steveo70 04-21-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caliborn (Post 2087799)
I'm not using a screen protector either...kinda nervous about it too...i have a tendency to drop shit every now and then...:???:

So was I until I dropped it the second day I had it. LOL Landed face down and nothin happened.

want2tokyo 04-22-2011 06:07 PM

I ordered the Skinomi one and am disappointed. I put the protector on and everything looked great but then it started to bubble up more and more as the days went on. I complained to Skinomi and they sent me a replacement screen. I applied this second one carefully last night and have a few bubbles that have appeared this afternoon. Skinomi have claimed that these bubbles will go away in a few days but I am having my doubts. I will probably be asking for my money back shortly.