PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Apache (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Speakerphone coming on (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=6909)

elosogrande7076 08-06-2007 12:32 PM

Speakerphone coming on

Hello, i was wondering if anoyone else had this problem. Whenever I answer phone my speaker phone automatically connects. Even when have the phone locked it still answers in the speakerphone. I am running the hybrid 1.2 from Jbabey and upgraded radio 1.41 Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you
________
YourSexiSUN cam

aamon17 08-08-2007 01:33 PM

The same thing is happening 2 me after loading my custom ROM on a refurbed Verizon 6700. It's defaulting to the SpeakerPhone when I answer the call. It only does it on the 1st call after reboot. Once I tested other calls, it was fine.

I've never seen this before either. Hopefully someone will chime in with a solution . . .

turbocad6 08-08-2007 02:37 PM

I had it happen initially too, but then it just seemed to go back to normal after that, been too flash happy to tell what the long term results were though, as a newer kitchen is out now :wink:

elosogrande7076 08-09-2007 10:21 AM

thanks for the responses, for some reason mine is still happening, im going to try to do a hard reset and see if the problem still persists....if anyone else has any ideas i would love to hear them....thank u
________
How To Roll Blunts

badutahboy 08-09-2007 12:10 PM

Mine has been doing that too... sporadically.

It could be the same result mentioned above.. just the first call after a reset..I'm not sure. I've flashed my phone at least 8 times this week..

saqer 08-09-2007 03:55 PM

mine's been doing that too...i think if if i answer with the green talk button it automatically routes it to the speakerphone.

tr2518 08-09-2007 08:24 PM

I just had the same thing start happening to me. I flashed my ROM to 3.5 1.0.4 2 days ago. The only thing I changed today was I removed Slide2Lock, reset and then set Device Lock to lock on Wake. I disabled the auto device lock and reset it but it still has the problem. I have also notice that my call log registers an unknown call at the same time as the received call.

mdecker79 08-09-2007 08:43 PM

This was happening to me the last few days on the latest kitchen. I just now hard reset my phone and it has not happened.

When I answer the phone it goes right to speaker phone and when I hang up it tells me I have a missed call. Even though I answered the phone and talked. But that call gets logged as an unknown number and the person who called me gets logged as the missed call.

Odd.....

fredcatsmommy 12-20-2007 05:10 PM

I have the same problem; haven't found any posted solution yet.

Jimberly 12-20-2007 11:03 PM

I've been having a similar problem using two different selections of Helmi's 071117 build. I haven't tried his latest kitchen yet.

Worse, though, is that about half the time my phone freezes when a call comes in. No matter whether i hit the left soft key, the green send button, or the space on the screen where it says "answer". Even though it seems to register the button press. Actually, describing it as a "freeze" is wrong. I can do anything with the phone while it's ringing except successfully pick up. Doesn't matter whether the phone is locked or unlocked. I put slide to unlock on the phone a few days ago and that hasn't impacted thing either -- sometimes I can answer, sometimes I can't. And if I do answer, the call shows up as "missed" regardless. Very frustrating.

Any suggestions?

(I'm also having the sporadic speaker phone thing.)

I can post my selections if that would help, but I'm thinking about flashing back to stock ROM even though I really love all the WM6 stuff because fundamentally one should be able to answer a phone.