PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2007, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmi_c
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf
I haven't been able to get MMS working on my Verizon phone. The configuration is there with the correct verizon info but I have no MMS option listed under Go To in messaging options. This just a registry problem?
hmm... Its available on my device... Goto >> MMS / Text Message / Outlook Email... that strange...

Setting on 3.5 MMS client is Menu >> Tools >> Options >> MMS

btw this is the newest mms client I know (Uni with WM6 use v3.5.1.5)... I dont know if it compatible with CDMA phone or not, but It should compatible I think...
My fault. I thought I needed to let the Verizon customizations run and that messed things up. Hard reset and things are working now.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Well I can receive MMS fine but I can't send it. It just times out. Any suggestions?
Old 05-17-2007, 05:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Thanks a million Hemli , this rom is kick a.. I was trying in vain to get the status mui to work from wm6 and you got it to work. Great job. Will you ever release a Wm6 rom, that is if drivers are found? As allways great job!!! You are the bomb!!!!

PS: What is the first splash screen resemble? It looks like an old Tmo background.

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 05-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....
Carrier: Sprint

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
As of right now, the splash screen cannot be changed. This is due to the fact that the rom came from a Universal

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 05-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Android
Carrier: Telkomsel

helmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuff
Quote:
Well I can receive MMS fine but I can't send it. It just times out. Any suggestions?
hmm... try this patch, since I can test it, I dont know if it help or not, since I cant use MMS
ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks.....23.PATCH1.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun
Thanks a million Hemli , this rom is kick a.. I was trying in vain to get the status mui to work from wm6 and you got it to work. Great job. Will you ever release a Wm6 rom, that is if drivers are found? As allways great job!!! You are the bomb!!!!

PS: What is the first splash screen resemble? It looks like an old Tmo background.

Mikee
lol... yes indeed it was universal rom hacked to apache device...
About wm6, I dont know till now there's no good news about portin WM6 to apache...

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel
As of right now, the splash screen cannot be changed. This is due to the fact that the rom came from a Universal
I'll write some packed script to change the splash screen:
Code:
pdocwrite.exe new_splash.rsb 0x3efffe4 0x25820
I believe that should work to change the boot splash at 0x3efffe4 address and 0x25820 (153.632kb) file size... hmm... let me try that latter...
Old 05-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Android
Carrier: Telkomsel

helmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuff
arrgghh... my curiousity is killin me... this is how to change the boot splash on modified universal rom to apache:
ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....CREEN.Test.rar

its still crap pack, but it will work...tested... u just hv to create ur own splash_new.rsb file (240x320 red storm file format)
Old 05-17-2007, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

computercarl is a n00b
2 things --

keep up the excellent work, we cant wait to see what you do next...

and

ever thought of coming to the chat so I could ask you there instead
of hijacking this thread?

/me bows
Old 05-17-2007, 09:33 PM
VIP Member

[quote="helmi_c"]
Quote:
hmm... try this patch, since I can test it, I dont know if it help or not, since I cant use MMS
ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks.....23.PATCH1.zip

[\quote]

It's kind of working. I have to make a change to the mms server and then send the message. If I do this it will then send a message but will not send anything else until I change the server options again.

On a different subject, you want to know about problems correct, I can't seem to change to most of the today themes that are included in this ROM. The only ones that work are Crossbow, Guava Bubbles and Wmbe. The extended pocket plus themes and the windows default theme don't work.

I also experience lock ups on soft resets. I then soft reset a second time and everything seems to work fine.

I must say thanks for the ROM though as other then those noted problems this works very well.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6700-->6800-->BB Tour-->Pre-->Droid X

friguy3 is keeping up the good workfriguy3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to friguy3 Send a message via Yahoo to friguy3
wow...love this rom...thanks. finally all the up to date stuff. runs great for me with no problems...thanks again

Old 05-17-2007, 10:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6700-->6800-->BB Tour-->Pre-->Droid X

friguy3 is keeping up the good workfriguy3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to friguy3 Send a message via Yahoo to friguy3
wont play videos?

everything is great, but the windows media player wont play 3gpp2 or mpeg4 files...there is sound...not video. anyone else?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache