PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2007, 02:46 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
that is very nice sir.

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 03-02-2007, 05:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael

allanak is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to allanak Send a message via AIM to allanak Send a message via MSN to allanak Send a message via Yahoo to allanak
Running this now. I dig it. Thanks

SERO 1250 + unlimited text, TEP and free Airave <$55/mo
Old 03-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Banned User

dzuchowski is becoming a great contributor
why did you disable the leds? I like them in the orginal state blinking and all. Also the sound sliding down playing is a no go. Everything else is ok. also if you install stuff to the extended rom will that mess things up? i have noticed that there are temp files that are in extended rom that windows writes and this may be an issue if people fill up this space
Old 03-02-2007, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

rlith is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzuchowski
why did you disable the leds? I like them in the orginal state blinking and all. Also the sound sliding down playing is a no go. Everything else is ok. also if you install stuff to the extended rom will that mess things up? i have noticed that there are temp files that are in extended rom that windows writes and this may be an issue if people fill up this space
Check your vibration alerts. Do they still work?
Old 03-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Banned User

i took this rom off and reverted back to the offical sprint rom since that one works 100 percent of the time. i can not use this rom until the leds are back and the volume slider is working without playing the sound. i want the volume slider to work in a call and also out of a call. with out playing any sound then that of which sprint issued.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:04 AM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP
Quote:
i took this rom off and reverted back to the offical sprint rom since that one works 100 percent of the time. i can not use this rom until the leds are back and the volume slider is working without playing the sound. i want the volume slider to work in a call and also out of a call. with out playing any sound then that of which sprint issued.
All those things you have problems with are simple reg edits. and if you use revision 9, there is no sound except the normal beep when you adjust the volume using the slider. As far as the sound when you're in a call and you adjust the volume I'm not sure because I haven't done it yet but again, thats only a simple reg edit. he lists every reg edit he did to the rom in the post above, if you can't figure out which one it is just ask and I'm sure someone will help you. You should really reconsider going back to this rom. The update from 2.0 is phenominal!
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

jerkyjones is a n00b
First, I love this ROM. It is packed with a great deal of goodness.

That said, I am not able to send MMS messages and am not able to control Voice Command via my bt headset's button. Are these known issues, or am I a dumba$$ and just missing something?
Old 03-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
The volume slider sound in r.9 is the default one that is packed with the rom... while your IN a call there is no sound when you change the volume. You can turn on the LED's via the regedit and then soft reset... I have the LED's turned off after reading the MS-Mobile battery life article, that states how much drain the LED's have on the battery. Since I personally dont use the vibrate function, and battery life is very important to me, I disabled them. The entry is this one

Quote:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\DRIVERS\BUILTIN\ALLLEDMGR]
"Index"=dword:0
change the dword value to 1 to re-enable the LED

++++++++++++++++++++

As far as bluetooth not working... i dont know, i dont use bluetooth. I have been following crawj03's post about MSVC-OEM as his is the one im using and nobody is reporting a problem with the bluetooth.

you can follow that thread here

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/my-voicecommand-oem-t3271.html

++++++++++++++++++++

As far as memmaid is concerned... just dont use it. Its built into the ROM so there is no way to "remove/uninstall" the application. You can "play pretend" that its gone by going into the start menu/programs and deleting out the shortcuts for those programs (they dont load in startup so no worries there) and then youll have a clean start menu. =)

++++++++++++++++++++

The MMS configuration *may* not be complete, I havent had a chance to test it. There is a new OEM package for MMS (SPRINT) up on the FTP, ill try building that into revision 10 and testing before I put up the next release, thanks for the info!

++++++++++++++++++++

I just saw a thread for phonealarm 1.58 OEM package so there may be a rebuild up to revision 10. If there is anything at this time that you guys would like to see added or are still having problems with please let me know and ill take those into consideration when building r10. I REALLY, REALLY appreciate the feedback that I'm getting here,

Old 03-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Banned User

Quote:
ok i will try it again and regedit to get the lights. i like to use ring and vibrate so i hear and ring... i like the vibrate because sometimes i cant hear it ring like outside and at work i need it to vibrate. (also any way to make the vibrate function more like a dildo vibrator?)
Old 03-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Banned User

just out of courisity do you like mario?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache