PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 01:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Nexus 5x
Carrier: Republic Wireless
Threadstarter

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu
Re: Looking for your OEM ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundaar2000 View Post
Not sure how to do this. I looked and looked for a way to change the msl code from the sprint one that I got with getspc to 000000. What programming menus are you refering to??
I did the ##778# and can get to the edit section, but cant find a way to change it...

Thanks again!
T

**EDIT** I finally got qpst to see the phone and figured out how to change the msl to 000000... time to flash!!
Again, thanks for your help!
Sorry, I haven't been on top of my messages lately. I'm glad you figured it out w/ qpst, great tools when used with care.
Need your Apache OEM ROM? Get it here!
========================================
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:55 AM
Older than Dirt!
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3
Carrier: sprint

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Yeah... qpst isn't for the novice for sure... Could really mess things up!

I do have a question though. Tried flashing (PPC6700 sprint phone to be used on Verizon) and can't get ANY ROM to work. With the exception of the official sprint one. I get an "Error 120 Country ID Error" window and the only option is exit.

How do I get past this? I looked at the settings in my VZW6800 and they seem to be the same
Old 03-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Older than Dirt!
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3
Carrier: sprint

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

UPDATE!
Got a rom to load in using buildos!
I updated the prl first and then made a Rom with BuildOS and it installed fine!
Went to activate and dialed *228 and it told me to call. I called and they couldn't find/enter the esn for me. So now I am really stuck....

Thanks for your help anyway!!
Old 04-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundaar2000 View Post
UPDATE!
Got a rom to load in using buildos!
I updated the prl first and then made a Rom with BuildOS and it installed fine!
Went to activate and dialed *228 and it told me to call. I called and they couldn't find/enter the esn for me. So now I am really stuck....

Thanks for your help anyway!!
So you have a Verizon ROM and prl? Then it should be fine. The ESN won't be in their system, they will have to add it to the network. If they don't / won't, keep trying until you get a rep who knows what they are doing. Remember that a PPC-6700 will be an XV6700 to Verizon. It CAN be added to their network by a competent service rep.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Anyone have a cricket solution yet?
Old 01-24-2011, 10:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc apache ppc6700
Carrier: vivo brasil

diegho.mbistratini is a n00b

Hi Jabu, another user from brazil say anything about cook a brazilian rom (carrier vivo). Do you have this rom? Can you share with us? I want too much to restore my htc apache default soft!!!! Thank you!!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 11:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegho.mbistratini View Post
Hi Jabu, another user from brazil say anything about cook a brazilian rom (carrier vivo). Do you have this rom? Can you share with us? I want too much to restore my htc apache default soft!!!! Thank you!!!!
The only oem rom outside US i found was for New Zealand.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:30 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabu View Post
The only oem rom outside US i found was for New Zealand.
Thanx man,
Another question.... BuildOS let us cook wm6.1 and wm6.5 roms using OS's images, carrier files and another programs not included by default, right? Now, (i supose, i'm not sure) if i change OS image with one of wm5.0, can i cook a rom correctly? Can i do this without problem?
Old 01-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegho.mbistratini View Post
Thanx man,
BuildOS let us cook wm6.1 and wm6.5 roms using OS's images, carrier files and another programs not included by default, right?
Right. What bootloader are you running there diegho?
Old 01-28-2011, 01:32 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell_ View Post
Right. What bootloader are you running there diegho?
Sorry.... i take a long time to reply.... (i know.... i'm lasy... he he) .... so ....
i'm using 2.02 rom version....
thanx Tinkerbell_

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache