PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 04:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ALBOWSKI is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
question about sms

ok, first let me say I did some searching and was unable to find an answer so I figured I would go ahead and ask. I have reason to believe there maybe some sneaky going ons with the wifey, Im wondering if there is anyway to set up her sms on her apache to where it will store txts in a storage folder somewhere on the phone or sd card even if she deletes them from the sms folder? I know its sneaky but trust me I wouldnt even ask if there wasnt a valid reason for me to be alarmed. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!! \m/

Last edited by ALBOWSKI; 01-07-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP
Hey "Weedahoe"...didnt you go through the same thing...but in your case ...you did not your wife/gf to see you texts......cant remember the program you used.

You might also want to IM/PM...Weedahoe about this subject.

Take a look at www.flexispy.com now that is some real James Bond stuff.

Last edited by Unknown Zone; 01-07-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Yeah Unknown Zone, I did have something along this issue some time back. I guess I would play the would be wide in this case because I know I was doinbg the dirty texts and I was trying to keep them away from my wife.

I ended up using an app called EasyHelper SMS Security which really worked well and did exactly what I wanted it to do. The only real issue I had is that you have to use the OEM txt client and cannot use something like the threaded txt client many of us likely use.

The thread link below will give some more info and description

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=12543
Old 01-08-2008, 03:24 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Thanks a lot guys, I will check that app out.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Retired Staff

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Bad, weed.

You shouldn't be hiding stuff from the wifey!

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 01-08-2008, 07:38 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

alright, its a pretty cool app but its not really gonna help me. What I would need is something that creates a copy of all incoming txts in a folder other than the sms folder. This app does that, but it lets the user know that there is an encrypted msg coming in. I would need something that ran hidden in the background and quietly created a copy to a folder I could hide on her phone somewhere? any ideas folks?
Old 01-08-2008, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP
did you ever look at www.flexispy.com , the cheapest spy software is 150, for 1 yr service, it is really what you are looking for..... cheating spouses

FlexiSPY LIGHT FEATURES

SMS Logging (Read the contents of all incoming and outgoing SMS messages.)
Call History (View their entire call history and see who is really calling. If the number exists in the phone address book you will also see the name connected to this number)
EMAIL Logging, See complete emails sent from the mobile
Install directly into the phone, No cables, No computer, No Hassle
After installation control FlexiSPY by sending undetectable SMS commands using our remote control software
Powerful and easy to use reporting system
FlexiSPY LIGHT also is available for Blackberry and Windows Mobile
Understand all the spyphone features
FlexiSPY LIGHT spyphone also available for Blackberry and Windows mobile
More Questions. Read our FAQ
FREE Remote control software
Old 01-08-2008, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: Att

Joeriginal is a n00b
Albowski download PIMbackup and set it up to backup her info at certain times of the day, give her some bullshit that its registry cleaner to free up more ram or something, and then you can backup her stuff before you load the spied version backup check it out, then reload her own, and it will be like nothing ever happened, I know its alot of work but its free, and itll work.

This is assuming your wife is a lamen concerning ppc's
Old 01-09-2008, 08:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
Bad, weed.

You shouldn't be hiding stuff from the wifey!
I know but it feels so good to be so bad, seriously though, me and mine filed our papers over a year ago. I just didnt want to start any arguements or throw anything in any one elses face at the time. But believe me when I say the cat is out of the bag now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeriginal View Post
Albowski download PIMbackup and set it up to backup her info at certain times of the day, give her some bullshit that its registry cleaner to free up more ram or something, and then you can backup her stuff before you load the spied version backup check it out, then reload her own, and it will be like nothing ever happened, I know its alot of work but its free, and itll work.

This is assuming your wife is a lamen concerning ppc's
This is true about PPCPimBackup and the latest version is 2.7 but I feel the issue here is that he needs a real time backup and not a scheduled backup because I know for me, as soon as I sent a text out I would delete it so know one would sneak off with my phone and try to read things on the sly.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:40 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

hey unknown, I did check out flexispy.com. its an option, i just wana see if there is a cheaper/free option before I spend that kind of money. The back up is good idea however weedahoe is right, she txts constantly and when she isnt around I grab her phone the sms sent/inbox is empty. She is erasing msgs as soon as they are sent/rec. She is completely lamen when it comes to ppc's, the only reason she has an apache is because I upgraded to the mogul shortly after a insurance replacement on my apache and I didnt wana get rid of the apache so I let her use it.

Last edited by ALBOWSKI; 01-09-2008 at 09:42 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache