PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Qwest specific everything

Yes, you could try that. I am not sure if you will get an error, but there is only one way to find out.

Old 04-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6700
Carrier: qwest
Threadstarter

andwow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Talking Re: Qwest specific everything

Do you have a ROM for a bootloader 1.02?
I know someone requested it from you a long time ago, and ones have been up here from others, but from what I gather-- your's are widely loved.

I can try SPRINT and VERIZON and report back my failures! Yay!

Also, what are some of the most important apps (besides what's in the ROM) that you can think of for the ppc6700?

I'll bet I get a lot more functionality with WM6.1 or 6.5.

Do you know of a VOIP app like skype that works with this?

When you had this hardware, what was your ultimate configuration?

I've gotten really good on this thing since I got it for 5 dollars a few months ago. I have a bricked htc G1, but alas.

Thank you so much.

P.S. Are you really a female? I'm glad you are into stuff like this if you are...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by andwow View Post

Do you have a ROM for a bootloader 1.02?
I though I did have one posted... humm. Let me check my HD and get back to you on that one.
Quote:
I know someone requested it from you a long time ago, and ones have been up here from others, but from what I gather-- your's are widely loved.
Awe, that is sweet of you to say.

Quote:
Also, what are some of the most important apps (besides what's in the ROM) that you can think of for the ppc6700?
If you can load one of my Rom's, there is a bunch of stuff you can check out. Honestly, I use the Office apps the most. Also, I have a SPB time that is useful.
Quote:
I'll bet I get a lot more functionality with WM6.1 or 6.5.

Do you know of a VOIP app like skype that works with this?
I don't, but please let us know when you find one.

Quote:
Thank you so much.

P.S. Are you really a female? I'm glad you are into stuff like this if you are...
You are welcome. And yes, 100%. Wouldn't that be a little silly to have a name like Tinkerbell if I was not? lol
Old 04-23-2013, 09:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6700
Carrier: qwest
Threadstarter

andwow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Question Re: Qwest specific everything

I have bootloader 1.02. I don't see a rom from you that is for bootloader 1.02.

p.s.
Hey, there are a lot of people on the net with female names!
I just wanted to be sure I was smitten with the correct female tinkerbell avatar.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:30 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Unfortunately, by Windows Mobile Kitchen is down. I don't have the ability of cooking you up a custom Rom at the moment. I don't have a Tinkerbell Rom for bootloader 1.02 on my server. =[

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache