PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Jimberly is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So this might not be the right place to ask this question . . . and I'm probably an idiot for asking, but I've just spent the last few hours searching with no success...

I use a wired headphone. When the phone rings, I don't want it to ring in the earpiece because it's deafening. I could have sworn that sometime in the past I found a setting which prevented exactly that--not even buried in registry settings. Perhaps early senility has set in -- the audio jack on my phone was broken for the better part of a year, so maybe I'm remembering my last phone.

Is there any way to do this on the 6700? Seems like such a small thing . . .
Old 11-20-2007, 10:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Yes, this is the wrong place to ask that. You would get more attention to your Q if you post your own thread about it. But to answer your Q, I do not think there is a reg edit nor setting that will do what you are looking for?

On a side note, why are you using a wired headset anyway? Most people would use a BT headset and the applications called BT Audio which will wirelessly stream any audio to the BT headset.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

ms52390 is a n00b
is there a reg hack that allows the keyboard backlight to turn on once it is slid out?
Old 11-21-2007, 12:22 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Not that I know of, only to leave it on for X amount of time but that is first after you press a key to turn on the KB. I would be interested in that also so if you find it please let me know
Old 11-21-2007, 12:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800 Titan (on Sprint) / PPC6700 (Sprint) Apache / Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
I don't think there is one to turn it on when it's slid out. If you notice, it doesn't even shut it off when slid in. It still depends on the timer to shut it off. It doesn't seem to register at all wether the keyboard is in or out, only that a key is pressed.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Jimberly is a n00b
If there were some way to tie keyboard illumination to screen rotation . . .
Old 12-26-2007, 09:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700 HTC Apache
Carrier: Movilnet Venezuela
Location: Caracas, Venezuela. The country of beautifull women

grojas is a n00b
Hi folks!,

Nice tweaks!!!. Thank you for share it.

One question: Is there one registry tweak to change stylus sensibility?.

Thank in advance!!, Regards!!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:49 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

maybe you mean sensitivity? I dont know of one.....
Old 12-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
maybe you mean sensitivity? I dont know of one.....
I've seen a reg key that tunes the digitizer to stylus versus finger presses (and vice versa), but I couldn't find it in a quick search. There might be a reference to it in one of the ftouchflo threads.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Yeah, I remember seeing something like that. It was almost like coordinates but I thought it was just another way to align. Didnt Tierman have that info. Maybe not but check with him on it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache