PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

twentyninehairs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sync via bluetooth option not availible? Apache Kitchens QVGA_20931 - 20755

I wore out my old XV6700 & purchased a replacement. Old phone had some version of WM6.0; I tried to flash WM6.1 with the newest Kitchen when I noticed the sync via bluetooth option wasn't available in the activesync menu after the flash. Suspecting drivers; Bluetooth otherwise works great with this phone; actually better than the last one I had. Troubleshot this for about 4 days now, searched forums, tried all the newest kitchens from 20931 - 20755, tried stock roms with no extras, tried alot of different scenarios ran on 3 different computers to eliminate registry issues in the build; I'm about to my whit's end here. I searched a bunch of fourums; It's hard for me to believe I am really the only person having this issue?

The only thing I could find that was close to the issue I have is here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30360
but that was a long time ago, and a different kitchen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Old 01-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Sync via bluetooth option not availible? Apache Kitchens QVGA_20931 - 20755

Read this here. No need to post in Forum Rules.

EDIT - Thread moved to proper forum.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 01-05-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan XV6800
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

twentyninehairs is a n00b

Sorry about posting in the wrong place! I see no responses so far. I dug around in dll files, tried to patch several files to no avail. I've been working on trying to make this work for about a week now with no success. It's looking like I will need to live with no activesync over bluetooth til I upgrade my device. This looks to me like a problem with the kitchen somehow; is anybody else having this problem? I'm wondering if not many people are using the XV6700 anymore?
Old 01-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentyninehairs View Post
Sorry about posting in the wrong place! I see no responses so far. I dug around in dll files, tried to patch several files to no avail. I've been working on trying to make this work for about a week now with no success. It's looking like I will need to live with no activesync over bluetooth til I upgrade my device. This looks to me like a problem with the kitchen somehow; is anybody else having this problem? I'm wondering if not many people are using the XV6700 anymore?
It's a problem with the base you built from. You can reinstate bluetooth activesync using the directions in some thread here. We'll probably build it into the next base, too.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Lurker

enracaed is a n00b

Hello,
I also have this problem after building kitchen roms and would be grateful if the functionality worked again. I have been using the kitchen roms for my 6700 to keep from upgrading and the lack of bluetooth sych functionality was the only negative drawback.

Thanks
Old 02-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6700

daddylaw21 is a n00b

I just checked today and i'm also having the same issue. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff

Workaround is here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=959

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development