PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 Titan
Carrier: Sprint

snowboarderdude is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problem with Touch theme and Cube

So i flashed the wm6.1 rom on my 6700 with FTouchFlo and I put TFloCube on it using the .cab. It's great, but there are a few things I can't figure out. I'm a noob.
1) I tried to add the touch theme, but all I got was a different color scheme. What I want is the touch today screen.
2) Slide to Unlock doesn't actually lock my phone. I can still open the cube while it's on the screen. It's not really a problem but an annoyance, any fixes?
3) I can't get weather to work on the cube. I haven't searched this yet, there's probably a fix, but if anyone knows where it is, that would be great.
4) How do I set up the apps on the cube. I tried to change the program that opens when you press pictures to Slide2View, which worked, but it didn't actually open any pictures, just the program.

Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development